`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got My First Auto Hit!!!!!

RE: Got My First Auto Hit!!!!!
(10-21-2012, 02:18 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: He's said to have a lot of pop in his bat and is a mid to high level prospect. Check me for him if your trading, thanks
Thanks for the info. I thought you might weigh in. I checked, but I didn't see anything. Let me know if you get any new Verlander in.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

My first auto was of some crummy minor league lifer, Lorenzo De La Cruz, or something like that. Once I started buying boxes my hits got better, though. Congrats on pullig your 1st auto. He is way better than mine.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I'm interested in trading this card but I can't access your profile to start a trade. If you're still interested in this card, send me an open offer. He's in my org. Thanks!

(10-21-2012, 02:18 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: He's said to have a lot of pop in his bat and is a mid to high level prospect. Check me for him if your trading, thanks
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

congrats on you pull.

Congrats on your first auto! Pack pulled is always sweet.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

Wow, I started reading this thread and saw that Purple/Yellow giraffe thing and was like "Holy Cr@p! Nyyankeesfan28 has returned!!!! Then I saw the date.... Smile
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(03-02-2014, 12:22 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Wow, I started reading this thread and saw that Purple/Yellow giraffe thing and was like "Holy Cr@p! Nyyankeesfan28 has returned!!!! Then I saw the date.... Smile
LOL.....fastest to Jedi master in Beckett history. Actually a very nice person...but that....whatever it is in the avatar really got old after a day or two LOL. Very insightful posts......

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Yeah, was wondering about this blast from the past, too!
Kinda funny!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-20-2012, 05:26 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Congratulations! Always fun pulling a hit.
ahhh i see your back around here again!!
(03-02-2014, 12:22 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Wow, I started reading this thread and saw that Purple/Yellow giraffe thing and was like "Holy Cr@p! Nyyankeesfan28 has returned!!!! Then I saw the date.... Smile
LOL same thing happened to me!
I wonder what ever happened to him
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s