`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
redemptions.

redemptions.
im torn on whether to sell this on ebay or redeem it.

martin brodeur big pulls signature #/10.

im just curious on your opinions. thanks.

RE: redemptions.
You should trade it to me!!!

Seriously though, it may pull in decent money as a redemption, but a card in hand will entice buyers more, and they'll tend to bid more aggressively for it. As an example, I bought a redemption card for an Ovechkin Certified Fabric of the Game jersey number prime autograph, numbered to 5, for a third of the price that I saw a redeemed copy go for on eBay.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

First I would call Panini and find out if the card is live, which if I'm not mistaken Brodeur has returned. If it is live then I would redeem it and get that puppy in hand.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I agree with both above. It is better for you to redeem it and sell it in hand. Hope that you will post a pic of it before you get rid of it though! Big Grin

Randi

I would redeem it and wait. No matter what, I wouldn't sell right now, as the lockout has driven prices down due to lack of interest. Its a buyer's market right now but I expect it to get better when hockey starts again. Also, being that it's Brodeur, there'll be a spike when he retires and again when he goes into the Hall plus I can see him turning into a Roy like player after retirement as far as hobby love. Maybe not as big as Roy, because he's in NJ , but he's always on Team Canada, won two Olympic Golds for them and I'm pretty sure he's one of, if not the most liked player in the league.
Don't Sell right now, I guess is my point.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I would redeem it as their is at least one up on Ebay redeemed.

Turn around would probably be less than 2 weeks-- I redeemed a redemption 4 days ago that they already have in hand and I should have it in about a week as it is already mailed out.

Sell it
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

i went with the majority on this one and redeemed it, ill make sure to post a scan once i get it.

I usually sell redemptions because then I know I have the money in hand. If the redemption gets messed up by the company (which seems to happen too often lately), it is no longer my problem. People knows these risks going in to buying redemptions on the bay or elsewhere, but it the safest thing you can do on your end if you do not want the card for yourself.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

definitely lol right now I'm building up quite a collection due to the lockout. I'm able to get great star redemptions, redeem um, and wait for hockey to come back lol redeem the sucker!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75