Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set

RE: Additions to My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric Auto Set
2011 for ya...

[Image: andydalton.jpg]

[Image: scan0411.jpg]
Buying High End Football Cards, nothing # higher than 10 unless it's high grade rare contenders

Very nice Timmy!

Mel I have been searching but nothing has turned up on the ones you need yet. Ive contacted the person who I think has the Damian Williams, atleast he does on photobucket. Emmanual Sanders as you said had been pulled, was on ebay last year but somebody whos helped me with terapeak before couldnt find it so im assuming the person never left feedback. Will continue to look though. Eventually something will turn up Smile

Awesome set, I thought my SPx Big Patch /5 was something. This is insane.

BTW....the flipping Tebow Big Patch /5 went for $178......I can only imagine what the Mirror Black will bring....

You have sooooo many Gronkowski's i would love to have
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I do like the look of those cards. If I was a fan of either player, I'd be all over them. A lot of QBs and WRs came out of the 2011 along with a lot of collectors. It would be virtually impossible to track them all down.

Then again, this was an impossible set as well. I never imagined I'd get this far. Helps to have "eyes" out there helping me look!

(10-21-2012, 11:31 PM)timmyray79 Wrote: 2011 for ya...

[Image: andydalton.jpg]

[Image: scan0411.jpg]

(10-22-2012, 12:18 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice Timmy!

Mel I have been searching but nothing has turned up on the ones you need yet. Ive contacted the person who I think has the Damian Williams, atleast he does on photobucket. Emmanual Sanders as you said had been pulled, was on ebay last year but somebody whos helped me with terapeak before couldnt find it so im assuming the person never left feedback. Will continue to look though. Eventually something will turn up Smile
Thanks for your assistance. Funny thing, though.....Steelers' fans like myself are usually not that quiet. I thought for sure someone knows who has that Sanders.

It would be nice to get a few more while some of these guys are still relevant.

So glad you were able to add a couple more! This has been a long search...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-22-2012, 11:13 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Awesome set, I thought my SPx Big Patch /5 was something. This is insane.

BTW....the flipping Tebow Big Patch /5 went for $178......I can only imagine what the Mirror Black will bring....
Thanks. A year ago, I made the photobucket folder for this set private. I got the impression that the more exposure the set had, the more people who had them would dig their heels in refuse to let them go. I was so pleased I got to 20 that I wanted to share it. Plus, if they were hidden away, someone else might have wasted many hours looking.

I opened up the photobucket for viewing on the 10th. There have many nearly 16,000 views since then. I hope one of the viewers has a card available to add. If not, they at least know how serious I am and know whee to look I they change their mind.
(10-22-2012, 09:25 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: So glad you were able to add a couple more! This has been a long search...
Thanks. It helps that I haven't spent much on other products......especially this season. After looking at 2012, I've decided to revisit the 2010 Fabric of the Game Prime Auto set again. A much better looking set!

Still looking forward to Topps Strata and Panini Black. Will definitely do the triple layer patch auto set from Strata!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Certified-E...4ab5986ac6
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]