`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What are your other hobbies?

RE: What are your other hobbies?
I golf, have a very large movie collection, workout, take my dog running, and usually have to go shopping with the other half once a week, Ive also been told I am a pretty impressive cook lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thank you, big fan of the show....was excited to get her auto even though she only had a small role.

(10-10-2012, 12:02 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I love the walking dead auto/picture
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Don't really have another other than Madden..between life, this hobby and that can't fit anymore in Smile

(10-10-2012, 11:43 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm worried now ... my son is 6, but he hasn't discovered Transformers ... are they really that hard to put together? I'm not extremely mechanically inclined, so should I stay away?

Speaking of Transformers when we were kids, one of favorite days ever was when I was in like fifth grade.

My mom showed up at recess and said we had to go home.

I was kind of worried because she didn't normally do stuff like that, but when we got in the car she said, "Toys R Us just got a new shipment of Transformers in, so let's go."

I finally got the one I had been looking for for months — the red one, the Lamborghini or Ferrari or whatever it was.

She even let me skip the rest of the school day to go home and play with it.

Man, that was an awesome day.
They are awesome toys, but the bigger ones can be very difficult to transform. i have had a heck of a time even with a few smaller ones...Arcee the motocycle and the Wheelie the little toy monster truck. I wish i never bought those lol! I think the transformer you are speaking of is Mirage.

I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I forgot to mention that I'm a student too. Good old college.

(10-10-2012, 12:27 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: They are awesome toys, but the bigger ones can be very difficult to transform. i have had a heck of a time even with a few smaller ones...Arcee the motocycle and the Wheelie the little toy monster truck. I wish i never bought those lol! I think the transformer you are speaking of is Mirage.
Man, I wish I still had it. Remember Go Bots?

(10-10-2012, 11:58 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: I collect Horror movie action figures & movie autos from the actors that played them....here is some of my favorites.
The 1st book I ever read was Hellbound Heart - Been a Pinhead fan ever since! Absolutely love the Hellraiser series tho I havent seen 6 or 7 yet lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Don't bother unless you just want to finish the series....just like all the rest of the movie scene...they get carried away and should of ended it sooner to save face. The photo I had professional framed a couple weeks ago and my wife forgot we had done it and got scared in the middle of the night because he was looking at her when she got up with our son. LoL.

(10-10-2012, 12:49 PM)branesergen Wrote: The 1st book I ever read was Hellbound Heart - Been a Pinhead fan ever since! Absolutely love the Hellraiser series tho I havent seen 6 or 7 yet lol
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(10-10-2012, 12:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Man, I wish I still had it. Remember Go Bots?
I come from the time when there were Micronauts.

(10-10-2012, 01:24 PM)rinzler Wrote: I come from the time when there were Micronauts.
I don't recall ...