`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just added lots of Steve Young/ Curtis Martin/Terrell Davis.... LTTF Peyton Mannings

Just added lots of Steve Young/ Curtis Martin/Terrell Davis.... LTTF Peyton Mannings
JUST ADDED LOTS OF NEW STUFF TO MY ORG. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR PEYTON MANNINGS THAT I DONT HAVE YET....HIT ME UP!
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

RE: Just added lots of Curtis Martin/Terrell Davis/Marshall Faulk . LTTF Peyton Mannings
bump to top

RE: Just added lots of Steve Young/ Curtis Martin/Terrell Davis.... LTTF Peyton Mannings
bump to top

RE: Just added lots of Steve Young/ Curtis Martin/Terrell Davis.... LTTF Peyton Mannings
bump to top..

bump to top

bump to top

Not sure how to see what you do have, but do you have any 2002 Playoff Prestige Peyton Manning/Matt Hasselbeck "League Leaders"? I've got 3 that I may be interested in trading off one of them. I can add them to my bucket later today, but wanted to drop a line here to see if you've got any of these already?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA