Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T'is A Glorious Hockey Card Day

T'is A Glorious Hockey Card Day
Good day, Beckett Community!

I had to do it! It has been so long since I have bought any card that I had to head to the LCS after an appointment today. I noticed that Mike was sorting 1983-84 O-Pee-Chee cards into a binder, so I took a gander at what he had. There were a few RCs that I needed, plus multitudes of base and star cards in the box beside. So I started yanking cards. It did not stop there... he had singles dating back to 1968-69 Topps!!! I did not have much money on me today, but I will be going back. I broke a box of 2012-13 Artifacts and will be posting that in the Box Breaks.

There were also two mailers in my mailbox today. One from Brian (wngfan) and one from Marc (heaterhabs). Brian sent me a card in exchange for the 2012-13 Halifax Mooseheads Season Schedules that I sent to him. Thanks for the card, Brian!

2003-04 Upper Deck-Don Cherry

[Image: HockeyCards006.jpg]

Marc and I completed a trade that saw him acquire some needed PC cards, and me some great traders... plus another great PC item!

2009-10 Be A Player Dual Autographs-Niklas Lidstrom/Niklas Kronwall, 2009-10 Ultimate Collection Signatures-Henrik Zetterberg, 2011-12 Panini Contenders NHL Ink Gold-John Tavares #1/25, and an extra... 2010-11 Donruss The Ultimate Draft-Jaroslav Halak (double). The PC card will be later!

[Image: HockeyCards007.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011.jpg]

Here is what I managed to snare from the LCS:
1968-69 O-Pee-Chee-Jean-Paul Parise RC (Zach's Dad), 1980-81 O-Pee-Chee-Mike Liut RC, 1981-82 O-Pee-Chee-Rod Langway RC, 1983-84 O-Pee-Chee-Scott Stevens RC (this one could get an 8.5 or 9!), 1988-89 Topps-Bob Probert RC

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-2.jpg]

I am happy! Less than $30 for that lot of RCs! Now on to the PC card that Marc sent me. It's not a huge card, but it is a milestone for my Jaroslav Halak PC

2010-11 Ultimate Collection Signatures-Jaroslav Halak

[Image: HockeyCards010-2.jpg]

This is NUMBER 200 for my main PC!!! YAAAAAYYYY!!! Haha! Thanks for the read and patience with my writing. I have all cards that are For Trade in my Org. and marked as such. If you are interested in trading, please drop me a line or fire off a trade offer. I only trade using the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready! Best wishes!

Randi

RE: T'is A Glorious Hockey Card Day
Randi...I don't even think I need to tell you this...but...I hate you...I hate you so...very...much lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(10-04-2012, 05:43 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Randi...I don't even think I need to tell you this...but...I hate you...I hate you so...very...much lol
Yeah??? You should have seen the binders I was searching through today. They were chock-full of OLD Red Wingy goodness! I was thinking of picking up a few just to rub it in your face, but I knew that there were a few Wings AUs on their way to me! Muahahahahahahaha!!!

Randi

LOL I love this board

Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

My decision to let you live is under review...
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

some great pick ups, got to love the Cherry card

(10-04-2012, 07:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: LOL I love this board
Yeah... it's okay! Haha!
(10-04-2012, 08:46 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice additions
Thanks, Mark! I can't wait to get my next batch in!
(10-04-2012, 08:54 PM)wickabee Wrote: My decision to let you live is under review...
Hey! I warned you that I had the trades in the mix before you started your shenanigans! I know that the older cards are safe to acquire, so I don't see what you problem is... unless you're just drinking again! Big Grin
(10-04-2012, 10:38 PM)afff Wrote: some great pick ups, got to love the Cherry card
Thanks! i would have to say that my favorite of this bunch (other than the obvious) would be the J.P. Parise. Just for the age of it! Thanks for the comments, guys!

Randi

Again?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-05-2012, 11:08 AM)wickabee Wrote: Again?
Okay... still! o.O

Randi