`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bummer Mailday

Bummer Mailday
Granted I spent very little to get these but it still sucks when you purchase something and have it arrive damaged. There is 3 RGIII cards in the single toploader and all three have a visible crease.
[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0691.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0690.jpg]
I've made a lot of ebay transactions and trades from this site and this is the first time that I have had the post office damage an item. I shouldn't complain but who knows what these cards will be worth some day.
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

RE: Bummer Mailday
Seller is responsible to get the items to you as described. Insurance protects the seller & you have every right to return for a refund thru paypal.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Aww man, that is always awful. I mean your expecting the cards and they're damaged. Ugh! Agree with krn001, return them for a refund is what I would do.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Man that stinks. I know how you feel. I recently bought a PSA 9 Topps Barry Larkin on the Bay. Granted I did not pay an arm and a leg for it but it came in a small bubble envelope with no added protection. It came cracked and smashed. I was protected and did get my money back. You should be able to do the same.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

I'd feel bad. The guy spent more for shipping than I payed for the cards delivered.
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla