`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can we get a petition going or something?

Can we get a petition going or something?
Are the star ratings on the threads even doing anything besides supporting the trolls on these boards? Can we get some sort of petition together and have Beckett remove them? Just a thought/vent.

RE: Can we get a petition going or something?
Try to ignore it buddy.

I don't know how our 1-star fairy does it. I use to try hitting everyone with 5-stars, but to be honest it gets a little tiring. Kudos to whoever is doing it, because I can't stay that focused. Lol.

Kind of feel bad for the person doing it. Obviously has some issues or little man syndrome. Buck up buttercup.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yeah, who cares. Just ignore them, they don't mean anything to anyone anyway...

iT IS ANNOYING AS HELL. i DONT THINK ANYONE CHOOSES TO READ/NOT TO READ BECAUSE OF THE STARS. Sorry for caps
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

1. the forums are a third party product, so beckett has not a ton of control over it. some, but not total

2. stars are irrelevant.

3. this is at least the 6th or 7th post about the stars. whoever is doing the 1 star thing? he's winning

4. ignore the stars. this aint a popularity contest anyway

In all honesty - All the threads about the 1 stars is making me want to 1 star everything more and more just to get the people riled up who get riled up....
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

agreed the star rating is pretty much just a troll tool....i usually can tell who has given it a 1 star. Its usually the same guy.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Wait...the stars on the threads or the stars under the usernames? I'm confused.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

stars on the threads...stars on the names have nothing to do with a rating....i think it goes by how many posts youve made
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I dont pay attention to the stars,I usually try to check out everyones threads when I have time even though I am guilty to not responding to some.But if the trolls continue to downgrade threads,maybe we should be like golf and have the lower the score "stars" the greater the thread.lol
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]