`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonder where all the ties are??

RE: Wonder where all the ties are??
(09-27-2012, 02:41 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: I would say 15-LOVE, but hes made it pretty appearant there is no 'Love" going on with him & the female Population......so we'll stick with 15 points me - NIL for him! jk...jk...jk.... (couldnt resist!) Big Grin
god Hugh's reeling them in like crazy!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-27-2012, 02:29 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Nice, now post the list of girls ive asked out that have turned me down lol
Trick question. You're a ladies man. You've never been turned down. You do all the turning down.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(09-27-2012, 02:33 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Sorry......do to the lack of characters allowed, I will be unable to post the complete list......let alone the ones that start alphabetically with an "A". WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many to list!

LOL Big Grin
LMAO!! hahahah
(09-27-2012, 03:35 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: Trick question. You're a ladies man. You've never been turned down. You do all the turning down.
hahaha we have a winner!! Gotta run tho, my Muscle Magazine photo shoot starts in 10 mins LOL
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

you know, funny story which i'm sure has no relation to this thread but last night i had a dream i was sitting with my wife on the couch (awww yeah) when the mail lady came to my door, gave me a bubble envelope and i opened up and there was one of these cards. the ties in a mailer. somebody sent me one because they were slow or something on the cards. It was red or orange though. But still, so if anybody wants to send me one and make my dreams come true....
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Getting back to the Ties topic.....I know it says that the Boyes Prime Tie hasn't been pulled yet, but in the latest issue of Beckett, there is the image of the card there. Does that mean that Beckett have pulled it themselves??? If not, wonder where they got the image......

I thought I saw the Boyes on ebay
My mistake, jus did a search & completed listing and didnt see it... I couldve swore I saw it somewhere... Does anyone have an UPDATED list of what ties have been pulled... Still no Lemieux or Nuge?

The Nugent Hopkins was pulled November 6 at Waynes Sports Cards in Edmonton, go figure!

Son of a B****!! Any idea if the guy kept it or sold it? If sold, how much??

(11-08-2012, 07:43 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Son of a B****!! Any idea if the guy kept it or sold it? If sold, how much??
The lucky puller, Tyson, redeemed it and probably won't be doing anything with it until he gets it in-hand.

I got this one in a group break, PC too Smile

[Image: img246.jpg]