`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-24-2012, 09:50 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: You can't please everyone Traci, tell whoever at Beckett that decided to give us a little back with the freebies, thanks. It's just like Lloyd Christmas said in Dumb & Dumber. "So you're telling me there's a chance...........Yeah!"

Love that line... Smile

I keep on looking at the prize: 2012-13 O-Pee-Chee Hockey Hobby Box, and wonder how I can put my name behind the listing, as if I won, but, I surely am enjoying my: 2009-10 Playoff National Treasures Century Silver #15 Kevin Durant #5/10, card. Thanks Beckett!!

I wanna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

once again, thanks Beckett for the great contest Smile ..... haven't seen anyone from the football forums win yet Sad ..... let's keep our fingers crossed, and let's roll them dice Smile

Thank you Beckett for the Ryne Sandberg Auto!!!

this is cool

Thanks Beckett. I was the bonus winner yesterday and I appreciate all of your hard work! Even if I wasn't a winner, I am still happy you do this each year! Greatly appreciated!

Thanks from Afghanistan, looking forward to getting back and collecting and trading again. Miss all the great people on the boards. Good luck to everyone.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(10-29-2012, 03:05 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: Thanks from Afghanistan, looking forward to getting back and collecting and trading again. Miss all the great people on the boards. Good luck to everyone.
my brother over seas hope you and all others make it home safe and soon!! from a fellow (3id army) hooah!!

I know what I say wont effect anything, but I have to say it. Next time there should be an even or so amount of prizes for each category of sport. Only people who collect that hobby should be able to win that prize. I can't stand seeing a basketball card I would kill to have be given to a Baseball or football collector who could care less and is just going to turn around and sell it on the secondary. First off I almost never see a basketball collector win anything since we are the ugly step child of beckett. Which is sad.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]