`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
topps platinum hobby box!

topps platinum hobby box!
honestly it was a tough box, except i got a Kendall Wright 3 color patch autograph 2\5. so i was sort of happy.

RE: topps platinum hobby box!
good pull. any Luck or RG3 base? those would soften the blow

Would love a shot at that Kendall if it is available!

(09-19-2012, 09:27 PM)jeffreydavidlindblom Wrote: honestly it was a tough box, except i got a Kendall Wright 3 color patch autograph 2\5. so i was sort of happy.
Have you seen any breaks of Platinum? You should jump for joy that you got what you did. Topps products have been beyond brutal this year so hitting something like that is pretty good luck. Congrats! Would love to see a scan of it!

(09-20-2012, 10:56 AM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Have you seen any breaks of Platinum? You should jump for joy that you got what you did. Topps products have been beyond brutal this year so hitting something like that is pretty good luck. Congrats! Would love to see a scan of it!
i have seen box breaks of platinum--it is the last box of platinum i buy this year, and the only way i could scan it would be to change my profile --which i might do next week.

(09-20-2012, 08:10 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: good pull. any Luck or RG3 base? those would soften the blow
i opened 2 -3 blasters and 1 hobby no rg3 and absolutely no luck-i am done with platinum this year!! 120.00\box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!