`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: 2012 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Relics Craig Kimbrel 2/10

FT: 2012 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Relics Craig Kimbrel 2/10
looking for a cub card in return trade lmk if your interested
thanks

[Image: ScannedImage-8-1.jpg]

RE: FT: 2012 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Relics Craig Kimbrel 2/10
I had to go and get my sunglasses to look at that card....does it glow in the dark?
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: FT: 2012 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Jumbo Relics Craig Kimbrel 2/10
Does that say 12/10??
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

ELevin99
I dont think its glows in the dark, but if my taillight on my car goes out I may replace the the bulb with it!

robdooks
It does appear to say 12/10 but its the first zero is somewhat light on ink on the left side to give it that look.

anyone else interested?

You can check me if you want as I could use it but not a huge interest
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Please check me for the Kimbrel. Thank you.