`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading my hockey for baseball

Trading my hockey for baseball
BUMP! MANY GREAT TRADES SO FAR. RIGHT NOW I HAVE OVER 450 HOCKEY AVAILABLE FOR TRADE. LOOKING FOR BASEBALL IN RETURN. TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND.

I've just put over 100 of my hockey up for trade and looking for baseball in return. I will continue to add more hockey as I get time, but I've started with stuff mostly all with BV over $5. There is a number of vintage (Orr, Dryden, LaFleur etc...) going up for trade. Almost all of the post 2000 cards are jersey/ser numbered/inserts, or rookies. The newer stuff is all nm/mint to mint but the vintage is not. My opinion is possibly different then yours, so anything not nm/mint to mint I will let you know via PM and provide any scan you request. I will post this in both the hockey and baseball trade forums. Looking forward to trading with you all.

Ryan
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Trading my hockey for baseball
Check my ORG. I have some Baseball that I wouldnt mind trading for Hockey.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

PM Sent...please LMK what you and your son collect and what sets you're trying to complete. Tks...
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

(09-15-2012, 10:50 AM)gfel2795 Wrote: PM Sent...please LMK what you and your son collect and what sets you're trying to complete. Tks...
PM response sent

Also will be adding more hockey over the next few days for any unwanted baseball.

Been a month and a half bump!