`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread

RE: OT: Fantasy Football Advice Thread
(09-23-2012, 04:26 PM)all day baby Wrote: I'm in an ESPN league where we start 2 defensive players. While they aren't my high scorers, both of my linebackers scored 12 pts each... same as my QB.

Thanks, Cam. Sad
P Willis 12, Witherspoon(free agent pickup this week)9.5, Bradford 3 (shoulda played Brady or Dalton *sigh*) Dwyer -2, V Cruz 4, Colston 4, Owen Daniels 8 the only offensive player to outscore any of my defensive guys. Rough, rough week.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

TQB Panthers 12 -- (We use team QBs, so if Cam gets hurt, I get his backup too)
WR Julio Jones 17
TE Jermichael Finley -- (yet to play)
DP Patrick Willis 12
DP Paul Posluszny 12

D/ST Texans 7 (currently playing)
K Alex Henery 7
= 82, so far

So, yeah... I hear you. Julio was the only one that outscored my LBs. Even the LB on my bench scored 11!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I had Jamaal Charles on my bench. Still won though.

I'm in an NFL league with my son (he's 23, but it is his first time playing FFB). I don't know how he did it, but he managed to trade CJnoK to a guy straight up for the Law Firm, BenJarvis Green-Ellis. I almost feel like nixing the trade because I got stuck with CJnoK in two leagues I had to autodraft. If I have him, HE should have him too! LOL!

You are already missed

Ok down by 15 (not ppr)...
They have Lynch, Findley, and Crosby
I have Rodgers and a WR position left..
Who should I start Jennings or Cobb
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Jennings. Ummm... Wait a minute. I think I'm playing you! Go with Cobb. Wink

I was wrong. I AM in a league where I am facing a similar situation though. So, feel free to go with Jennings. lol

You are already missed

I had Charles and MJD in one league,dropped the Bengals defense and picked up the Cards.
Week 1, I went 1-3. Week 2, 2-2 (lost one game by a point), this weeks 4-0.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I'm in two ESPN leagues, and thanks to the refs, instead of losing both games, I actually TIED both games! One league, I am now 0-2-1, and the other, I am 2-0-1!

You are already missed

In a standard NFL league, I've been offered his Darren Sproles and Andre Johnson for my Adrian Peterson and Pierre Garcon. The odd thing is, he has Matt Schaub, so he is breaking up a nice QB/WR combo. He also has Adrian Foster. And finally, he is in second to last place, and I am now in 2nd place after my first loss this season. So... do I make the trade, make a counter offer, or reject the trade?

You are already missed

(09-25-2012, 09:17 AM)all day baby Wrote: In a standard NFL league, I've been offered his Darren Sproles and Andre Johnson for my Adrian Peterson and Pierre Garcon. The odd thing is, he has Matt Schaub, so he is breaking up a nice QB/WR combo. He also has Adrian Foster. And finally, he is in second to last place, and I am now in 2nd place after my first loss this season. So... do I make the trade, make a counter offer, or reject the trade?
Don't take it. Sproles has been garbage so far and once Peterson and Garcon are both 100% they'll dominate