`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to finish my 88 and 91 Topps sets (updated)

Looking to finish my 88 and 91 Topps sets (updated)
After years of not doing anything with these sets, today I realized how incredibly close I am to finishing off these two sets. If you've got some of these (mostly commons) sitting around, let me know and let's see if we can hammer out a deal.

1988 Topps: 176, 198, 528, 646

1991 Topps: 111, 217, 444, 503, 752.

EDIT: In the original header I said 87, but it is 88 and 91.

I've made a handful of trades and have chopped the list down pretty well. Thanks to everyone that's helped me out so far. It's appreciated.
Kepler

RE: Looking to finish my 88 and 91 Topps sets
Check my ORG. I gotta a few for ya.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I have THOUSANDS of that stuff lol, I will pull my boxes out and see if I can find your needs tomorrow.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I'll do that, Paul. And thanks, Haze. I figured there'd be people around here that had tons of that stuff ... considering everyone had/has tons of it. lol. I just figured after the better part of two decades it was time for me to have closure on these Big Grin
Kepler

I've probably got most of them too if you don't get your sets filled from the other guys

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I have these 2 if that helps.Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

As do I.. If you don't find any, i have most of them
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Pm a list of the cards you may still need after everybody else
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Looking to finish my 88 and 91 Topps sets (updated)
(09-02-2012, 02:00 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: After years of not doing anything with these sets, today I realized how incredibly close I am to finishing off these two sets. If you've got some of these (mostly commons) sitting around, let me know and let's see if we can hammer out a deal.

1988 Topps: 176, 198, 528, 646

1991 Topps: 111, 217, 444, 503, 752.

EDIT: In the original header I said 87, but it is 88 and 91.

I've made a handful of trades and have chopped the list down pretty well. Thanks to everyone that's helped me out so far. It's appreciated.
Bump
Kepler

RE: Looking to finish my 88 and 91 Topps sets (updated)
Saturday night bump
Kepler