`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are All The Hoops Breaks?

Where Are All The Hoops Breaks?

OK, I know it's a low-end product, but as basketball card fans I know we've all been craving new products, especially with the new rookie crop.

Where are all the breaks?

I have an excuse, I'm waiting to get paid ... LOL

RE: Where Are All The Hoops Breaks?
Mine likely won't be coming until october (money). There has been one or two minor pack breaks posted though.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-27-2012, 11:20 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Mine likely won't be coming until october (money). There has been one or two minor pack breaks posted though.
Yeah, saw those, but I was surprised not to see more. Oh well, I'll post when I do mine, maybe that'll start a trend LOL

ive got a 3 boxes that should be here on wednesday, 12-13 hoops, 11-12 gold standard- and 11-12 limited. wish me luck, ill post the breaks on the day i receive them.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I broke one hobby box and got a John Leuer auto, a Dante Cunningham auto, and a Dante Cunningham Artist's proof. Nothing exciting...at all. Finished about 60% of the set.

One blaster delivered nothing that I needed for the set.

(08-28-2012, 07:40 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive got a 3 boxes that should be here on wednesday, 12-13 hoops, 11-12 gold standard- and 11-12 limited. wish me luck, ill post the breaks on the day i receive them.
Good luck, man! ... I actually busted a retail box (well, 34 of the 36 packs were still in it) and three rack packs earlier today ...

Biggest pulls were two Anthony Davis, two Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, two Austin Rivers, one Harrison Barnes and the one I really wanted (!) ... Thomas Robinson of the Kings.

As for last year's rookies, I didn't get a Kyrie Irving, but did get two Derrick Williams and a Brandon Knight.

Didn't get the top Bay Area rookies like Jimmer Fredette, Klay Thompson or Isaiah Thomas, either (?) ... oh well, I'll be back on it in a couple of days.

No autos, one Artist's Proof of Shane Battier, one glossy of Paul George ... and only one "Rookie Impact" insert, Khawi Leonard (Spurs) ... I guess those are tougher pulls?

Anyway, I love Hoops ... nice cards, fun break ... and cheap!
(08-28-2012, 11:41 AM)jmintz Wrote: I broke one hobby box and got a John Leuer auto, a Dante Cunningham auto, and a Dante Cunningham Artist's proof. Nothing exciting...at all. Finished about 60% of the set.

One blaster delivered nothing that I needed for the set.
I'm still looking for Kyrie Irving after 34 retail packs and three rack packs.

i bought a box didnt get anything worth braging about did come with almost all the rookies thou! my friend was luckier he got a draft rookie auto in his.oh plus there was a cool kobe pack it comes in each box.
collecting lebron james kevin durant and micheal jodan

(08-28-2012, 10:06 PM)rookiecards90s Wrote: i bought a box didnt get anything worth braging about did come with almost all the rookies thou! my friend was luckier he got a draft rookie auto in his.oh plus there was a cool kobe pack it comes in each box.
Nice ... I just got two more racks and a blaster ... no Kyrie, but did get an Alec Burks auto (Jazz) ... pretty nice.

I wondered the same thing
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Good news ... just busted one full retail box (36 packs) and got Kyrie, Jimmer, Klay Thompson, Isaiah Thomas and Tristan Thompson — the last big name rookies from last year's class that I hadn't pulled yet.

Also got the top rookies ... Davis, MKG, Beal, Waiters, Robinson ...

Nice bonus — pulled the Kyrie "Rookie Impact" insert ... I've now busted a total of 70 retail packs, a blaster and four rack packs and have only pulled three of these, so I was pretty happy with the Irving.

I'm probably done with Hoops now.

Probably.