`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?

2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?
Picked up 2 Chrome Blasters @ walmat. These come with 7 packs plus a "bonus pack" of walmart purple boarder parralles.

1st was ho hum...just base and a couple of atomic refractors (think thats what they are called). Second box, opened first regular pack...all were purple boarder. Second same.....all seven "regular packs" had purple boarder cards. From the 7 packs got 24 purples...other 4 were regular. Darvish, Strasberg, Utley were my "hits".

Anyone ever hear of a hot box like this? Pretty cool....not sure what I am going to do...now have 32 different purple boarder cards. Should I try to complete the set or should I sell them for some more "card funds". Sorry, scanner down.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2 Blaster Chrome - What the %!#@ ?
There were a lot of "hot" boxes in this year's 2012 Chrome retail. About half of the boxes that people have posted have been the hot box that features all purples.

(08-27-2012, 07:45 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Picked up 2 Chrome Blasters @ walmat. These come with 7 packs plus a "bonus pack" of walmart purple boarder parralles.

1st was ho hum...just base and a couple of atomic refractors (think thats what they are called). Second box, opened first regular pack...all were purple boarder. Second same.....all seven "regular packs" had purple boarder cards. From the 7 packs got 24 purples...other 4 were regular. Darvish, Strasberg, Utley were my "hits".

Anyone ever hear of a hot box like this? Pretty cool....not sure what I am going to do...now have 32 different purple boarder cards. Should I try to complete the set or should I sell them for some more "card funds". Sorry, scanner down.

My son and I both got blasters like you did from the same Wal Mart on back to back days

A friend of mine in Florida had the same thing happen to him.

I think I meant xfractors cuz atomically are /10
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature