`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: Who are your LEAST favorite drivers?
I know kasey is a part of hendricks now but I HATE jr,johnson,gordon

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2012, 03:17 PM
(08-28-2012 05:45 PM)the great 48 Wrote:  Maybe the guy had hemorrhoids flaring up or something but it was crazy. My brother is a Stewart fan and were both standing there when he walks by and he looked at me with his eyes all big and made a reference to Tonys walk and said "I sure as hell hope hes not ***". LMAO

As for the wreck with Kenseth, watching it live I thought it was Matts fault but after watching it over on my DVR you see Tony drive back down on him hard multiple times very quick. I think if Tony would have gave a little and drove straight instead of driving down he would have been ok. But thats not his style to give any. Part of what makes him, him...

I am pretty sure Stewart has a kid and a hot girlfriend, but who knows.

And I rewatched the wreck with Kenseth and I see what you are saying. Kenseth ran up, but Smoke definitely started nudging him down. Actually I'm sort of surprised Stewart didn't let him go right there and then wreck him later...#clipthebumper

Collecting:
09 Topps Magic Football (Need 12 SPs)
# 44, 55, 82, 86, 98, 105, 154, 165, 172, 199, 206, 239

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller variations (43 of 56, 77%)
Tough to list these out...please help.

I collect these guys:
[Image: Sig2.png]
08-29-2012, 04:40 PM
(08-29-2012 03:17 PM)dunnere Wrote:  I am pretty sure Stewart has a kid and a hot girlfriend, but who knows.

And I rewatched the wreck with Kenseth and I see what you are saying. Kenseth ran up, but Smoke definitely started nudging him down. Actually I'm sort of surprised Stewart didn't let him go right there and then wreck him later...#clipthebumper

Kryle Busch has a hot GF too but youll never convince me... Big Grin

Yeah, I agree. He should have gave a little and made his move later. Not a very veteran move. Oh well, with 3 wins he should be ok regardless of what happens the next two weeks.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]
08-29-2012, 11:26 PM
At least my thread has done what I intended it to do.
It sparked conversation and drama, without anyone getting irate about any comments they read. Well done everyone. Thanks for discussing this in a calm manner and being well-behaved. I've enjoyed reading all the replies.
I look forward to starting new threads like this one during the Chase.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
08-31-2012, 05:12 PM
lets add: JIMMY SPENCER (shove that cigar up his wazoo)
Joey Lagano (still looks likes hes in grade school)
Juan Pablo (go back driving indy cars or whatever they are)
Sterling Marlin (the dumbest thing to spilt milk)
Ward\Jeff /Jeb Burtons (next big thing to start n parks)

Collecting MICKEY MANTLES
also collect: Vintage Baseball/Football and some UGA (Georgia Bulldogs)
10-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Tony Stewert is the only one I did not care for he seemed to alawys be getting upset over often stuff that was not even done on purpose and often seemed to be in trouble
10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
(10-10-2012 03:51 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote:  Tony Stewert is the only one I did not care for he seemed to alawys be getting upset over often stuff that was not even done on purpose and often seemed to be in trouble

That's why he used to be on my list. He was always whining and complaining about everything if the race didn't go his way. He seems to have calmed down some and learned to watch his tongue in front of the cameras now that he is a partial team owner.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
10-11-2012, 05:00 AM
Tony Stewart is on my list now after last week lol

Photobucket
10-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Dale Jr.
10-12-2012, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 12:41 AM by canadiancatgreen.)
(10-10-2012 08:28 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  That's why he used to be on my list. He was always whining and complaining about everything if the race didn't go his way. He seems to have calmed down some and learned to watch his tongue in front of the cameras now that he is a partial team owner.

hmm ok maybe I will need to check it out than
(08-29-2012 11:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  At least my thread has done what I intended it to do.
It sparked conversation and drama, without anyone getting irate about any comments they read. Well done everyone. Thanks for discussing this in a calm manner and being well-behaved. I've enjoyed reading all the replies.
I look forward to starting new threads like this one during the Chase.

you know I really appreciate when people respect each others opinions. I have seen sites where someone like a diffriant team or driver get them called names and it is just plain wrong. and don't get me started I just ended off there it is just so annoying when it happens we do not have to agree but leave others opinions alone and have your own

Hey I think people could take lessons with the way we do things. This being the respect for each other

anyways yes reading the threads is enjoyable and at times amusing