Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need these cards for son, trading only

Need these cards for son, trading only
hi guys,
I think i only posted once or twice on here before. If anyone has any john cena, r truth, mysterio relics and autos for trade please let me know. i have football basketball and baseball available and will trade at a fair value. I dont collect wrestling cards but these autos must be hard to get from retail cause my kid has not pulled one out of at least 30 packs. Post what ya have and what or who you are looking for in return. thanks
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Need these cards for son, trading only
I am only trading right now, not buying please do not send over offers for sale. thanks.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

(08-11-2012, 08:40 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: hi guys,
I think i only posted once or twice on here before. If anyone has any john cena, r truth, mysterio relics and autos for trade please let me know. i have football basketball and baseball available and will trade at a fair value. I dont collect wrestling cards but these autos must be hard to get from retail cause my kid has not pulled one out of at least 30 packs. Post what ya have and what or who you are looking for in return. thanks
First problem is that it's retail he is pulling from lol.....
Another is as a Baseball fan you auto's are not easy finds... ESP. !!!!!!
If you are a player collector lol

get him a hobby box of 2010 WWE Platinum, he'll do decently there!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(08-13-2012, 06:19 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: First problem is that it's retail he is pulling from lol.....
Another is as a Baseball fan you auto's are not easy finds... ESP. !!!!!!
If you are a player collector lol
well im factoring that 30 packs was over course of 2-3 years-- he got 5-10 packs in his christmas stocking, a few from eater bunny, etc. i dont really have anywhere i can by a hobby pack of wrestling, honestly didnt know they made hobby wwe products. every once in a while at giant eagle or walmart he will ask to get a pack, he not die hard about it but he wants a john cena auto. i guess ill have to spring for one on ebay once i get paypal built up.
(08-13-2012, 09:30 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: get him a hobby box of 2010 WWE Platinum, he'll do decently there!
hes not into the cards enough to get a box. he just wants a cena auto mostly for his display shelf. he got bored opening the packs and now just wants those packs with the dog tags. there was too many people in the topps set like legends he doesnt even know.

There is a R-Truth autograph on eBay now for $12 buy it now.
Could be a cool dad and pull a switcheroo by letting him get a few more packs, and when he doesnt pull anything just look through the cards and slip it in and be like "Hey, look what you missed!"

very true...ill take a look at that. you know how kids are, he could be into wrestling today and over it tomorrow.