`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 A&G 2 box break! Or, my first NNO!

12 A&G 2 box break! Or, my first NNO!
I like the way these cards look so much that I'm considering starting a TTM collection with them.

Anywho, to the break:
HITS: Hamilton bat, swatches of Hart, Stubbs, Billingsley, and Bobby Knight; redemption for a relic of Curly Neal (think I'll keep that one), and a surprise hit, a colony card! I'm not sure what to do with that one but it was in the last pack I opened and was a kick.

INSERTS: surprisingly no dupes of What's In A Name. If anyone's building that set and would like me to list all 24, please let me know.

Highlight Sketches: Sandberg, Braun, Thomas, Mantle

Historical Turning Points: Industrial Revolution, Treaty of Versailles, Emancipation Proclamation, Fall of the Berlin Wall

World's Tallest Buildings: MetLife, Wall Street, Petronas Towers, Burj Khalifa, Empire State

MINIS: 14 unique base and 4 SP's (SPs: Carlos Pena, Bela Karolyi, Lefty Kreh, Kyle Farnsworth)
9 unique A&G backs
5 black borders (Reed -RC, Rollins, Ervin Santana, Liddi-RC, Heath Bell)

People of the Bible: John the Baptist, Job, Mary Magdalene

Musical Masters: Antonin Dvorak

World's Greatest Military Leaders: Darius the Great

And for the first time, I got two A&G NNOs: Chris Carpenter and Kate Upton. For some reason pulling those was very exciting Smile

Plus lots of regular base; if anyone wants specific teams or players, let me know and I'll add them to my org for trade.

Thanks for reading! Breaking these boxes was a lot of fun and a great way to end the week.

RE: 12 A&G 2 box break! Or, my first NNO!
Congrats on the NNOs! That Kate Upton should sell nicely if you go that route! (I personally like to save mine since they're so hard to find!)
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Thanks! The no numbers are really nice to look at too, for some reason. I guess I'll spend a little time getting acquainted before trying to find it a new home. Smile

Nice Break! The Kate Upton is a very good one to get! Also getting two is pretty sweet!