`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you condition this?

How do you condition this?
I just picked up a few loose packs at Target this afternoon and noticed the first pack I opened all the cards' corners were bent. (looks to be from pack searching)

I was wondering how do you condition the cards? Would it still be default as Beckett has or would it be lower?

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: How do you condition this?
(07-27-2012, 07:43 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I just picked up a few loose packs at Target this afternoon and noticed the first pack I opened all the cards' corners were bent. (looks to be from pack searching)

I was wondering how do you condition the cards? Would it still be default as Beckett has or would it be lower?
Not sure what grade number but certainly lower than the NRMT default. I got a few packs also that had bent corners & didn't add them to my org.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(07-27-2012, 08:06 PM)krn001 Wrote: Not sure what grade number but certainly lower than the NRMT default. I got a few packs also that had bent corners & didn't add them to my org.
ok thanks. I guess for now I can just keep them as PC or maybe give them away to set or player/team collectors.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I would list them as EXMT.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket