`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ot/ ny jets training camp

ot/ ny jets training camp
heading to camp on monday, vip passes for me and my son. has anyone ever been? any idea what i can expect with vip passes?

Home from training camp, pretty cool, a few autos, no skilled position player though. Aaron Maybin, David Harris, a couple o-linemen. lots of pics though.

RE: ot/ ny jets training camp
(07-27-2012, 04:23 PM)reynoldswrap Wrote: heading to camp on monday, vip passes for me and my son. has anyone ever been? any idea what i can expect with vip passes?
where are they having it?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-27-2012, 04:57 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: where are they having it?
Cortland, NY

(07-27-2012, 04:23 PM)reynoldswrap Wrote: heading to camp on monday, vip passes for me and my son. has anyone ever been? any idea what i can expect with vip passes?
i live in cortland and go everyday i dont work. its within eye site of my apartment. , a VIP allows you to sit in a special bleacher section and at the end of practice they line you up on the other side of the fence and players can choose to come to you to sign autographs if they want to. typically one position group signs per day. ex. lb's one day then wr's the next. a lot of guys still dont sign on their groups day.