`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allen and ginter just the hits

allen and ginter just the hits
this came out of 4 boxes, 2 blasters and few loose packs. forgot to scan the meadowlark lemon relic. the mini is numbered to 25, have to look thru minis again only had 1 no number on its of doug fister. lots of minis got some food, whales, bible, dogs, 1 fashionable lady, music and the big ag on back along with black borders. if you have a need for minis let me know will get scans for you. thanks for looking.
[Image: 2012allenandginter001.jpg]

[Image: 2012allenandginter002.jpg]

am willing to trade, please be patient takes me awhile to get stuff loaded and look thru your organizes. thanks again. dan

RE: allen and ginter just the hits
Sell that Ruth! You're gonna get an insane amount of dough for that!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Check me please for any dog and bible minis plus that Petty relic.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I'm interested in your minis if you are trading them. Let me know.

Put me in line for the mini's too please and thank you
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Sweet Breaks! That Rip card is an excellent pull! The autos aren't too bad either!

The rip card is gonna go on the bay, The minis will be available for trade will get them in sleeves and toploaders and then post those. For the mini collectors would you be interested in the minis from gypsy queen? Thanks for looking and posting everyone.

(07-24-2012, 10:01 PM)jdone Wrote: The rip card is gonna go on the bay, The minis will be available for trade will get them in sleeves and toploaders and then post those. For the mini collectors would you be interested in the minis from gypsy queen? Thanks for looking and posting everyone.
I could use the Straight Cut and Green mini's from '12 GQ if you have any of those available as well.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]