`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps A/G Best pull ever should i sell or wait?

RE: 2012 Topps A/G Best pull ever should i sell or wait?
If you get what one of them went for, sell it...anytime you can make 10X your money on a box go for it

I would redeem it. Like others have posted, could pay off big time in the end depending on what you get.

how much?
just checked ebay.....yikes!
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

i thought these were the framed butterflies? or do they come as a different kind of redemption?

I would personally love to keep this card especially if it is an awesome part in History... anything you get will be a 1/1 I cant wait till it is redeemed.. I wonder if you can ask Topps what it is
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I know they sell good, but honestly, when are you ever going to pull one of these again. Redeem it and see what you get. It's not going to be anything cheap. If you sell the redemption, you'll probably just turn around and buy more wax and not get anything close or nearly as valuable.

My example of this is my story:
I purchased a single pack of 2008 Sweet Spot Baseball from Wal-Mart once for $20. I ended up pulling a Signs of History redemption for a Presidential Cut Signature Card. The redemptions were selling for a couple hundred, which was pretty awesome. But weigh the options. When was I ever going to have a cut signature card of a president? I redeemed it and ended up being sent a cut of Thomas Jefferson that was numbered 2/2. Ended up selling the card for $4750. Redeem the sucker!!

As for the previous post, the Insect cards are from UD Goodwin Champions.

After some thought i am going to redeem it i will post what i get when the time comes also when i get some time i will post the rest of my hits. Thanks for all of the responses!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

are these the fossil cards? Thought a read something about dinosaur fossils for cards? Or was that last years stuff?
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Redeemed it last night now the waiting game begins!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

I have read that these are going to be relics of civilizations past... so what ever that means. Judging by the coin box toppers, this seems right.

(07-22-2012, 03:48 PM)mitchreid2000 Wrote: Redeemed it last night now the waiting game begins!
Let us know when you receive the card.