`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who win a championship 1st? Lin or the Knicks

RE: Who win a championship 1st? Lin or the Knicks
I don't think either one has a real chance. The Knicks always seem to put together a roster that can't get out of it's own way. Lin was kinda exposed when NY went up against Miami last year. The league will figure out his game by Demember. He was a feel good story last season and I would love to see him stay on this path, but I just to believe it can happen.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

the knicks, if they can stay healthy, will do better than a 5th seed. and i'm not saying that they can guaranteed make it to the eastern conference finals, but it depends on who they face. im not saying that they would have beaten miami, but if they had all been healthy, it would have been at least a 6 or 7 game series. but its simple, they will live and die with carmelo. he is good enough to play hero ball and carry them through a round or two of the playoffs, especially if they have home court advantage. but he needs to play all around ball. offense he's a beast. just watch the olympic game on tv today. haha.

Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Right now Lin and the Rockets are far away and it don't help that they overpaid him, thats not a great start.

Knicks are the Maple Leafs of the NBA. They spend money but they spend it in the wrong places. Kidd is (was) a great guard but is getting past his prime. They now have some great guys but they are not TEAM guys. I think they Knicks will win a championship, sooner or later spending all that money will pay off. However with teams like LA and Miami with stacked teams it will be harder than ever to win now.

I like how the Bulls did it. They had a true team. The best scorer the game has ever seen, 3 super tough defenders and a pile of role players who could knock down big shots or get the big rebound. They had a system that worked for the team and EVERY player was 100% comitted to it. After a couple championships they needed rebounding so they got a misfit that noone else wanted in Rodman. However he fit in there great. Jordan took all the spotlight and the Bulls needed a rebounder and having the best rebounder and one who don't need the ball to score fit the team even better. Kerr, Hodges, BJ, Harper, Paxson, were all decent player but they knew their role and were very important to the teams and vital to the success because they did their role to perfection.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Lin.. when he is 60 and coaching... jp.. I hope the knicks win soon. Its time, long overdue!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups