`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning, Warning !!!

Warning, Warning !!!
Ok, How many have you have been in Target, and seen these boxes on the shelf?
Photobucket

And thought 10 packs for $15.00, not a bad deal. Well I bought one. Here are the contents.
Photobucket
That would be (3) packs of series one Skybox from 1990-91
(3) packs of 1990-91 Fleer
(2) packs of Adrenalyn
(1) pack series two 1990-91 Skybox
(1) pack 2009-10 Upper Deck, which was from a blaster box(8cards)didn't have a upc code on pack, but did contain a Game-Used Dual Jersey card
And some 15 card LeBron James set made by Upper Deck.

RE: Warning, Warning !!!
I work at Target and have shopped at most Targets in Washington state and have never seen one of those and hope I never do.

yuck, i bet the best thing someone would pull out of that is the event worn t-shirt.
and the "auto jersey" doesnt even look like a legit lebron auto.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Ya i got fooled into two of these too. I need to read more carefully, for some reason I thought it meant 1 card with a $15BV...nope it was 15 $1 cards Angry

Mine had a pack of 2007-08 Fleer instead of Upper Deck. Best thing I pulled was an Adrenlyn Griffin RC :S

The best thing they ever had was those $9.99 cubes of what 12 or 15 packs that werent garbage like the Fleer and Skybox...I miss those Sad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I would never buy any of those multi pack boxes again... I have been to just about every Walmart, Target, & probably half the dollar tree stores in San Diego area... by the way, never seen sports cards at dollar stores in san diego or socal, matter of fact...

basketball is not huge in San Diego when it comes to collecting basketball cards... but even the baseball & football multi-boxes seem fishy..

Do not buy them... they advertise auto cards on the boxes & say you have a chance to pull this or that.. but have you ever read about somebody actually pulling a MJ or Lebron auto from these type of boxes...??? I never read about it, never heard about it!!

Best thing I seen was a Panini box.. forgot what they are called off hand.. but the small retail box of the same type of packs for $19.99... somebody pulled a Kobe or blake auto.. forgot which one it was.. but even that is rare...

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

ouch i will deff stay away thanks for the heads up
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

They are not what they used to be. I remember Wal-Mart used to sell packs of mixed cards or things like what the OP posted for 5-10 bucks, some for 3 bucks, but they usually had good cards, i pulled a lot of MJ cards and Kobe rookies, Steve Nash rookies, lots of inserts out of those at Wal-Mart. But this was 13 years ago. And then i remember those Crunch chocolate bars that costed like 1 dollar each and had 1 card in it, i pulled like 10 MJs and 10 Kobes from those lol

actually witnessed someone pull a cam newton auto from one at wal mart. i immediately started cursing because i had been fooled into buying at least 9 or 10 boxes like that before i decided to give up. never would have believed it if i hadn't been with him when he bought the pack. it was one of my girlfriend's cousins. lucky #)$(*%)$%*$)*
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Got pretty much the exact same junk except I had a pack of Topps as well in which I pulled a sweeeettttt Adam Morrison jersey card lmao.. Half of my 15 card Lebron set was damaged... Needless to say I won't be buying any more of this junk.
(07-11-2012, 11:34 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would never buy any of those multi pack boxes again... I have been to just about every Walmart, Target, & probably half the dollar tree stores in San Diego area... by the way, never seen sports cards at dollar stores in san diego or socal, matter of fact...

basketball is not huge in San Diego when it comes to collecting basketball cards... but even the baseball & football multi-boxes seem fishy..

Do not buy them... they advertise auto cards on the boxes & say you have a chance to pull this or that.. but have you ever read about somebody actually pulling a MJ or Lebron auto from these type of boxes...??? I never read about it, never heard about it!!

Best thing I seen was a Panini box.. forgot what they are called off hand.. but the small retail box of the same type of packs for $19.99... somebody pulled a Kobe or blake auto.. forgot which one it was.. but even that is rare...
My friend and I both pulled Joe Montana autos (claimed to have been 1:100 packs) out of similar product so it def is possible.

Yeah I'm not so sure about those one's but those 15 pack cube things I've pulled some decent stuff, Lebron GU /100 and other cards like Derrick Rose electric court rc. Also out of the 4 pack one's, out of a Topps Treasury pack I pulled a Durant rip card, first time I bought one of those boxes too a couple years ago.