`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question. Opinions needed!!!

RE: Question. Opinions needed!!!
(06-28-2012, 10:51 PM)all day baby Wrote: Here is why I said to send the extra card... because he said you didn't have to send anything, just that it would be nice if you did. If he was trying to scam you, he would have just asked for/demanded the extra card, end of story. He said it was ok not to send anything extra. I would, you don't want to, so don't. In the long run, you have to live with whatever you do. Just don't ask for our opinions next time because our opinions could be different than yours.
But your opinion is not the only one that counts. Others stated differently from you. And to correct something he did request the extra card. He Only changed his mind when I questioned it. Did you miss this:

I agreed to it but I would like you to send me something extra since I traded in your favor and I am getting a damaged card in return. Just surprise me.

It wasn't a
Hey if you want to throw in some extras Id be cool with that.

If he had stated it like that or similar I would Have said sure cool why not. How you say something makes a lot of difference. In the end If I do send something extra it will be because I feel like it. And its not about Karma or doing the right thing. Because the right thing in my opinion is keeping my end of the agreed upon Trade.
(06-28-2012, 08:43 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Its pretty simple alright. He knew of the issue before hand. Agreed to the deal. Your job is done. You have no obligation to send him anything other than what was agreed upon. You don't get bad karma because someone is trying to squeeze you for some free cards.
I have to agree. I would understand if I misinformed him or hid the damage. But when I really think about it he did know about the issues and he chose the card himself knowing about them.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Well, after reading all this, I really think you are putting waaaay too much thought into this. I too am of the opinion that it would be nice if a card should be sent. Matter of fact, I probably would have done it without the request of the other trader. I also don't think the first message in which an extra card was requested was as much of a demand as it was a simple request. I'm pretty sure that the other trader is well aware that you don't have to send him anything and wouldn't have been bent out of shape if you didn't send something. No need to stress out over this and if you don't like what happened, just don't trade with him/her again. On a side note, I don't think anyone is wanting to convince you of anything, they are just giving their opinions, which is what you asked for... Just my $.02
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

As I said above (and you glossed over), don't send the extra card. In the long run, the worst he can do is leave negative feedback for completing a trade exactly as agreed upon.

With this, I am done. I just don't understand why you asked for our opinions in the first place. You argued with anyone that had a different opinion than yours. soccerscrub is right... you ARE overthinking this whole thing.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

i think you have made a mountain out of a molehill here, and agree with other folks saying you should send another card