`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question. Opinions needed!!!

RE: Question. Opinions needed!!!
(06-28-2012, 01:16 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: What I feel like doing is saying
"Hey we both came up with and agreed to a trade. If you felt it was unfair you should have asked for more before we agreed to it."
But like someone else said it may lead to a negative. So now I feel like I am obligated or else. And honestly I want to be treated in a fair manner. So can I now go back and ask him to send me an extra cause I feel I was trading down?
As long as your trade is fair why would you feel that you would get a negative? He is asking for a little extra, I guess it really doesn't hurt to ask. Someone is always going to ask for extra, it's a gift not an obligation.

I don't think they will leave a negative. Start a new trade with him and tell him to pick out what he want's extra and you can find something from him you want for it Smile

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I don't have a problem with the damage, but it shouldn't be at full value. If you throw something great, if not it is not a problem. I am sending out today.

i guess im failing to see the issue

(06-28-2012, 01:51 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: I don't have a problem with the damage, but it shouldn't be at full value. If you throw something great, if not it is not a problem. I am sending out today.

i guess im failing to see the issue
This is true if he later says hey where's my extra I asked for I can just remind him of that.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

As bostonsports1 said, throw in a jersey card to keep the peace. He isn't blackmailing you, and yes ut should have been discussed prior to agreeing, but do it anyway because it is right. Pick a jersey card you don't care about and throw it in. Gotta get that good karma.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-28-2012, 02:56 PM)all day baby Wrote: As bostonsports1 said, throw in a jersey card to keep the peace. He isn't blackmailing you, and yes ut should have been discussed prior to agreeing, but do it anyway because it is right. Pick a jersey card you don't care about and throw it in. Gotta get that good karma.
Why is it right? How is changing the deal post agreement deserving of a card? I am just wondering cause I don't see it? Why does him asking me to give him and extra ok? Does that mean I would be in the right to ask for a freebie after any trade if I feel I didn't get what I wanted? Matter of fact I will leave it up to you guys. Convince me why I should give him an extra. Convince me why Him agreeing to a trade and then asking for an extra because he feels like it and the possibility of a negative exists. And If they are good logical reasons I will send him a decent gu or auto card.
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

1) He said it was ok if you didn't send anything, so if adding a cheap card is really that troubling for you, then take him at his word and don't send one.
2) You should send an extra card anyway because yours is damaged.

Honestly, I DO believe there is karma involved. Good karma for you if you add a card, and bad karma if you don't. I am not in love with ANY card enough to keep it, as long as it isn't a PC guy. So, I cannot see why you are getting so bent about it. Are all your jersey cards low print runs? Only from megastars? Just PC guys? If the answer is no to these, then what is the harm in sending an additional card?

You are already missed

Its pretty simple alright. He knew of the issue before hand. Agreed to the deal. Your job is done. You have no obligation to send him anything other than what was agreed upon. You don't get bad karma because someone is trying to squeeze you for some free cards.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-28-2012, 08:43 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Its pretty simple alright. He knew of the issue before hand. Agreed to the deal. Your job is done. You have no obligation to send him anything other than what was agreed upon. You don't get bad karma because someone is trying to squeeze you for some free cards.
The guy is not squeezing him for anything. He said it was ok not to send anything other than the card in the original agreed-upon trade. OP is stressing over sending him nothing.

It is my opinion ONLY that he should add a card since his card is damaged. Frankly, I don't believe it is possible for me to care any less about this since I am neither the OP or his trading partner. But he DID ask our opinions, then got upset when some of us felt differently than he did.

Once again, OP... Don't send anything extra. Problem solved.

You are already missed

(06-28-2012, 09:35 PM)all day baby Wrote: The guy is not squeezing him for anything. He said it was ok not to send anything other than the card in the original agreed-upon trade. OP is stressing over sending him nothing.

It is my opinion ONLY that he should add a card since his card is damaged. Frankly, I don't believe it is possible for me to care any less about this since I am neither the OP or his trading partner. But he DID ask our opinions, then got upset when some of us felt differently than he did.

Once again, OP... Don't send anything extra. Problem solved.
I am not upset. I am just wondering why people find it so acceptable. Like you stating the card is damaged thus you should send something extra. Well he knew this and it was pointed out to him several times. I even took a loss in BV. So it was taken into effect in the deal that was agreed upon. It wasn't something that was snuck in. Now if I had made the trade with out telling him anything. Then I can see bad Karma there.

Here is why I said to send the extra card... because he said you didn't have to send anything, just that it would be nice if you did. If he was trying to scam you, he would have just asked for/demanded the extra card, end of story. He said it was ok not to send anything extra. I would, you don't want to, so don't. In the long run, you have to live with whatever you do. Just don't ask for our opinions next time because our opinions could be different than yours.

You are already missed