`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this???

What is this???
I normally only buy baseball cards, but I purchased this off of eBay today. I only subscribe to the baseball card price guide, so I would have no idea what this is. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/140769919078?ssPa..._500wt_951

RE: What is this???
To me it looks like a Custom Card someone made and tried to sell on Ebay.. Looks to new to be that old.. Might be something a Jordan collector might want..

I dont collector jordan so i sure if there is more info the Jordan collectors will let you know..

Sorry Double Post

yeah that's not a real jordan I collect his inserts...
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I actually have this card in my collection. I've had it since I was a kid though so I'm not sure where I got it. I'm pretty sure mine isn't an error card though. That's probably not much help to you...

lol, $100, wth?????
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

not a licensed card. I remember seeing this card at a LCS in Santa Barbara, Ca... It was $5.00 back then... I would say now, it's worth maybe a $1.00 if that...

looks like the seller has a lot of "promo" (not licensed or fake cards)...

I wouldn't buy it, unless you're a diehard MJ fan & want oddball cards from the 90's.... which there are thousands of them...

I remember the first LCS I went to, called "GrandSlam Baseball Cards" located in Santa Barbara had 50ct cases full of these type of "promo" cards... of all players & all sports. I have a bunch of Ken Griffey Jr & Frank Thomas. My two favorite baseball players back then.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*