`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 9,629 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 700!!

Only 9,629 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 700!!
695 total - 9629 left to go. Who has some? My want list is up to date - My org however not so much lol But its worth a shot! Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Only 9,777 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 400!
ONLY 9777 left huh??? LMAO!!! I guess I could sell you my Peyton Auto since all the stuff have that I like is so darn high end lol. I still want that BGS 9.5 "Dolphins Marino" jersey card but trading auto for none auto is tough especially when its my only Peyton auto. Have any other Marino stuff lying around? I may move the Peyton if the deal is in my favor. Just brainstorm an idea and hit me up with what you come up with haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

CHECK MY ORG I HAVE A CROWN ROYAL KINGS OF THE NFL MANNING CARD.I COLLECT TITANS AND OR ARRELIOUS BENN CARDS
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

Yeah still a long way to go lol And quite honestly that is my least favorite Manning auto out there. I bought the one I have because it was my very 1st Manning auto and it was like $40 so I didnt pass it up. I cant grade it because the ink is too streaky and it would grade low on the auto grade and I dont like that. I wouldnt trade in anyones favor for it, especially pulling something from the PC. The 9.5 Marino GU would be a stretch for me for that card but would include it because its your PC guy. I dont really care for the Manning so I wont work too hard to obtain it. How you feel about giving up your only Manning auto for a non auto is exactly how I feel towards my 9.5's lol
(06-10-2012, 12:59 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: CHECK MY ORG I HAVE A CROWN ROYAL KINGS OF THE NFL MANNING CARD.I COLLECT TITANS AND OR ARRELIOUS BENN CARDS
Offer sent.
Manning PC

[quote='branesergen' pid='2037643' dateline='1339352109']
Yeah still a long way to go lol And quite honestly that is my least favorite Manning auto out there. I bought the one I have because it was my very 1st Manning auto and it was like $40 so I didnt pass it up. I cant grade it because the ink is too streaky and it would grade low on the auto grade and I dont like that. I wouldnt trade in anyones favor for it, especially pulling something from the PC. The 9.5 Marino GU would be a stretch for me for that card but would include it because its your PC guy. I dont really care for the Manning so I wont work too hard to obtain it. How you feel about giving up your only Manning auto for a non auto is exactly how I feel towards my 9.5's lol

Fair enough lol. Looks like its back to the drawing board haha. One of these days I gotta go through the Rickys you have listed in your org and take them off of your hands. I remember us discussing before but for whatever reason we never got a deal worked out. I wonder how many ricky dupes you have not listed in your org lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yeah I have a ton not listed lol I stopped listing about 300 cards ago lol
Manning PC

I have 37 Marino cards listed in my org. Take a look. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

Open offer sent!
WTTF LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and nice Chargers I don't have yet.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

That was wierd lol I think I got it before you actually sent it so I sent a trade and then yours showed up lol Returned now.
Manning PC

Yeah, I forgot to hit submit. I sent you a counteroffer.
WTTF LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and nice Chargers I don't have yet.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing