`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT NBA Lottery Conspiracy Theory

RE: OT NBA Lottery Conspiracy Theory
(05-30-2012, 07:44 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Michael Olawakandi (1997?), Greg Oden (2007)...two big men drafted relatively recently who didn't do sh*t in the NBA. Getting #1 isn't everything. David Bowie?
LOL David Bowie never played in the NBA Sam Bowie did lol
(05-30-2012, 08:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: New Orleans took our team 10 years ago, they still have our name and now they get the #1 pick. lol Complete crap. I'll be happy with Michael Kidd Gilchrist though.
I think you guys should be Happy with your pick.. Im not sold on A Davis if he dont fill out his body he will become Camby 2.0 good but will never be a Dominate player.. Plus Stacbob needed a Scorer more then a Defensive Stopper they got that last year with Byiambo

Really want Kidd-Gilchrist as he plays so hard and has a lot of potential. However I would also consider Beal,Barnes and maybe Drummond. I think Thomas Robinson has peaked and you know what you are getting with him like Okafor back in 04.

It was rigged during the draft where the Knicks got Ewing. I seriously believe that too. Even have video proving it, where the person putting in the envelope's put in the Knicks envelope smashed it against the side so you could tell which one it was, later in the video you can see the person sorting through them so the one with the ding wouldn't get picked until it was for the first pick.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(05-30-2012, 07:44 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Michael Olawakandi (1997?), Greg Oden (2007)...two big men drafted relatively recently who didn't do sh*t in the NBA. Getting #1 isn't everything. David Bowie?
Celtic's fans might be Biased, but #1 picks dont always work out

Lol. Yes. Sam Bowie. I'm blaming that one on lack of sleep from the newborn. I'm an idiot.

david bowie, funniest post of the year so far. you get a pass for the newborn
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(05-30-2012, 09:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: david bowie, funniest post of the year so far. you get a pass for the newborn
Thanks. That was pretty bad though. Not sure I deserve it.

[Image: 165946_468784009803021_100000142791667_1...5204_n.jpg]

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Questionable Draft Lottery finishes

Ewing to the Knicks

Orlando winning back to back Lottery's

Duncan to save the Spurs(bitter celtic fan)

Yao to Houston

Lebron staying home in Cleveland

D Rose goes home to Chicago

Abe Pollen Dies and the Arenas Gun Incedent and Washington has a new face to there Franchise

Cleveland's parting gift for Lebron Decision

Stern offers Benson 1st pick if he buys hornets and keeps them in New Orleans

Stern needs to hurry up & retire... he's bad for business!!

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*