`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really hate this...

I really hate this...
Carl and Biffles cars blowing up yesterday really concerns me since they are racing the same track next week. When a car blows up at a short track, and the next week is a speedway, I don't really worry about it, but now, this is just going to worry me going into the 600.

Carl needs a win (and to stop worrying about being a TV announcer) and I hope they figure out the problem.

Just like the final race at Homestead when Ambrose and 2 other Fords blew up - I was really nervous the rest of the race. Of course it didn't matter as Fat Smoke won anyway.

BTW - I can't stand AJ Almendinger - just thought I would put that out there Smile
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

RE: I really hate this...
They build the motors different for the All Star race looking for more power. I guess they pushed the envelope a wee bit too far.
I do love to watch Carl up in the booth he is great,but I agree he seems to spend more time up there than on the track.

You shouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure they'll be ready to race for the 600. There is a difference in the set-up for the 2 races and I'm sure that both guys' cars will be set up for the LONG race. The AS race is a totally different situation than the 600. I'm sure that Roush Racing was working on something out-of-the-ordinary for that race just to see what would happen.

(05-22-2012, 12:54 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: You shouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure they'll be ready to race for the 600. There is a difference in the set-up for the 2 races and I'm sure that both guys' cars will be set up for the LONG race. The AS race is a totally different situation than the 600. I'm sure that Roush Racing was working on something out-of-the-ordinary for that race just to see what would happen.
Carl even said on TV after he blew up that the engine shop said they were going to try some radical set-ups with the engines.