`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing Subscriptions/Will I loose info I entered into organizer?
05-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Changing Subscriptions/Will I loose info I entered into organizer?
Hello,

I would like to change from monthly to 6 mo or annual now as I was "trying" out this site and did not want to commit until I knew if it would work for me. Well it works, SO now I tried to renew today at the 6 mo full access subscription and I can't because my Month subscription is not up until tomorrow.
I called support which told me to let the sub lapse and renew when able. No problem, HOWEVER I have over 8000 "haves" in my organizer now which has been quite difficult to add since I am always short on time. If I let my account subscription go will I loose all the data I entered? (Sure would be nice if I could download my inventory) The gentleman on the phone (who spoke odd English) assured me, that I would loose access to my organizer in the time between lapse and renew but once I am renewed I would be back in the running and all cards I entered would still be there.
No offense to support on the phone, but this is allot to have faith in for me. Any one have experience with this? Will I loose data? Am I screwed into having to pay the monthly full access else I will lose my info?

Thank you so much in advance.

Laura
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Changing Subscriptions/Will I loose info I entered into organizer?
no, you will not lose any cards entered.

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Changing Subscriptions/Will I loose info I entered into organizer?
(05-04-2012 01:20 PM)floydtown Wrote:  no, you will not lose any cards entered.

Thank you very much for putting my mind at ease!
Laura