`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Young to the Bills???

Vince Young to the Bills???
Wow!!! What a long long sad NFL career he has had, now maybe a backup for the Bills??? Yuck... And now Leinart to the Raiders... Wow what a world we live in...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Vince Young to the Bills???
yeah i heard that. i really think sometimes these guys need to understand when to quit. i know they still get good paychecks but when are they gonna realize they are taking jobs from other young hopefuls by sticking around and taking roster spots? plus alot of these players just make themselves look more and more desperate bouncing around like there is even a chance to start again. it'd be different if hey was a jeff garcia, mark brunell, etc. at least they do something with their chances. ok done running my mouth.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

And now Jacoby Jones was dumped... Big surprise there... The Texans tried to trade him, but NOONE wanted to pick him up... Crazy day today so far...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(05-01-2012, 05:47 PM)superynaldo Wrote: And now Jacoby Jones was dumped... Big surprise there... The Texans tried to trade him, but NOONE wanted to pick him up... Crazy day today so far...
and the skins released gaffney. lots of texans/ex-texans wr losing their jobs. hmmmmm...............

man, if i was one of those guys, i wouldnt care if i looked bad by bouncing from team to team. their still making more in a couple weeks than they would an some other job in a year so...... it is kinda sad though. jerry rice also did that, but he just loved to play the game.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(05-01-2012, 09:54 PM)nthnoak Wrote: man, if i was one of those guys, i wouldnt care if i looked bad by bouncing from team to team. their still making more in a couple weeks than they would an some other job in a year so...... it is kinda sad though. jerry rice also did that, but he just loved to play the game.
Thats my point. If its for the love of the game like Rice its fine by me. Its these guys that have nothing left that keep draining the pot and not giving the younger core a shot. I know there's more to it than that but perception is alot to fans and NFL hopefuls.

(05-02-2012, 01:17 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Thats my point. If its for the love of the game like Rice its fine by me. Its these guys that have nothing left that keep draining the pot and not giving the younger core a shot. I know there's more to it than that but perception is alot to fans and NFL hopefuls.
there's a difference between jerry rice and these guys though...jerry rice could legit contribute to his team, both as a receiver and as a veteran for younger players to learn from...what are rookies gunna learn from guys like Vince Young? In fact, we better just keep the rookies away from him, they might get tainted!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

We had a nice 125-150 people protest outside of the Ralph last night threatening to boycott Bills games if they sign Young. My gut says no way.

(05-02-2012, 03:10 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: We had a nice 125-150 people protest outside of the Ralph last night threatening to boycott Bills games if they sign Young. My gut says no way.
oh come on, everyone needs an overpaid man to hold the ball for the kicker Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-02-2012, 03:19 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: oh come on, everyone needs an overpaid man to hold the ball for the kicker Tongue
Buffalo already has Ryan Fitzpatrick....

Sorry, had to...

(05-02-2012, 03:10 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: We had a nice 125-150 people protest outside of the Ralph last night threatening to boycott Bills games if they sign Young. My gut says no way.
I'm really glad to hear that the Bills fans are standing up against the wishful thinking going on at One Bills Drive. I wish I'd have known, I'd have made the drive.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)