`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Griffin Auto /5

Blake Griffin Auto /5
I recently bought a spot from a trusted seller in a case break of gold standard. Got lucky and hit a Blake Griffin "gold stars" auto /5 from last years product. It still hasn't got here yet since it's being shipped from australia, but i plan on posting it to ebay once it gets here to get some cash flow to help go towards that case and a box or two. One sold recently on ebay for 350 in almost no time and the auto on it wasn't so great. Any suggestions on what I should try to get out of it? does 400 sound unreasonable?
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

RE: Blake Griffin Auto /5
I would list it for $750 BIN with a Best offer Feature and see what is offered..

Agreed. That is usually how I structure my buy-it-now. The card might be only worth $400. But ask $700 and when they offer $400 and you accept they will think they got it for a steal.

(04-26-2012, 09:52 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Agreed. That is usually how I structure my buy-it-now. The card might be only worth $400. But ask $700 and when they offer $400 and you accept they will think they got it for a steal.
Or you can Counter 450 and they will still think they got a Steal and you got $50 more bucks LOL

honestly had never thought about that. lol. thanks for all the info guys!!
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]