`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Your Most Valued Pull (Any Sport)

OT: Your Most Valued Pull (Any Sport)
Simple rules guys, you had to have pulled it yourself....not something you purchased.

[Image: JPG_0001-1-1.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: OT: Your Most Valued Pull (Any Sport)
Probably this cam
[Image: a248b1a0.jpg]

followed by this locker and a bunch in that neighborhood
[Image: 7288b9b1.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

redemption for a jordan 16x20 auto'd photo from UD out of 96-97 SP Authentic
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Redemption for a Cam Newton Steve Smith Shirt Off My Back Dual Signature Prime numbered to 5 that I have since traded and the person got it and it has a sweet tag patch on it! My 2nd best pull which I still have is this one numbered to 10:

[Image: Mar19785.jpg]
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I like it guys....looks like I have alot of catching up to do....
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

While ive had many more bigger bv pulls,this 1 to this day has been my favorite.I live in New england so BC games are on quite a bit.I was a big Ryan fan in college (despite being a Tide fan since i started watching football 32 years ago).I was hoping to pull at least 1 auto in 2008,this came out of the last pack the store owner had in a display case(it was a free throw-in pack to a bunch of packs i bought that day).I had bought a bunch of packs when he firsst got the box in and pulled an Eli auto #D/25 so i figured there wouldnt be anything good.Well here is my most valuable to me pack pulled card.

[Image: 4-6-201240426PM.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003-1.jpg]

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Awesome cards everybody! Best I've pulled is a 98-99 UD Game Jersey Grant Hill (1:2500 packs) that booked $400 at the time and a redemption for a 1941 Play Ball Hank Greenberg. Best I've witnessed was a redemption for a Game Used NLCS autographed Albert Pujols/ Roger Clemens baseball.

(04-15-2012, 07:27 PM)alxtb Wrote: While ive had many more bigger bv pulls (2006 i pulled a Vince young red rpa out of a 3 jumbo pack break of topps,sold for 400),this 1 to this day has been my favorite.I live in New england so BC games are on quite a bit.I was a big Ryan fan in college (despite being a Tide fan since i started watching football 32 years ago).I was hoping to pull at least 1 auto in 2008,this came out of the last pack the store owner had in a display case(it was a free throw-in pack to a bunch of packs i bought that day).I had bought a bunch of packs when he firsst got the box in and pulled an Eli auto #D/25 so i figured there wouldnt be anything good.Well here is my most valuable to me pack pulled card.

[Image: 4-6-201240426PM.jpg]

I've pulled alot of stuff that "don't book" because they are too low numbered to price, but These would be in the top regardless:

[Image: CrosbyThreesome.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)