Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite Black Box Case Break

RE: Elite Black Box Case Break
Nice break I like that rodman elite.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Sweet Stuff!!!!! Nice Kobe and Patches!!

Thanks Everyone, im keeping most of it for now but might start trading soon.

Question----If i went for another case what are that chances it would be better? And how much better could it get?

(04-04-2012, 10:48 PM)hoodauction Wrote: Thanks Everyone, im keeping most of it for now but might start trading soon.

Question----If i went for another case what are that chances it would be better? And how much better could it get?
Those booklets are REALLY tough to come by. You'd probably get at least 1 more Kobe auto, but I'd say that was an above average case break and you'd be fairly hard-pressed to do substantially better unless you pulled a super low-numbered auto of a VERY high end player.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Sick quad bulls!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

awesome book of the bulls and supper nice kobe

nice break man. i've been debating back and forth between breaking a case of this or gold standard. still not sure on which route im gonna take. i see crazy pulls from both products in a case. either way thanks for sharing. if the melo is still avaliable im interested. PM me
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]