`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2012 Topps Tribute 2 Box Break Results

2012 Topps Tribute 2 Box Break Results
So Went to LCS on Friday and just needed some supplies so I can send out some items. I figured hey lemme get a pack or two of this years tribute but my wife said we should get a box. So we did and found the mays relic in the first pack and the banks auto in the box as well. Later that day we decided to go back and buy the second box that we did not get earlier and ended up with the mantle relic and pineda auto. All in all I fell pretty good about my luck with them. Lemme know what ya guys think. I will add them to my organize soon and they will be marked FT/FS.

-Ollie

Also before I forget, just wanted to say thanks to Giants 1957 (sorry do not know your real name) for helping me with the photobucket stuff.

http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh56...an_verman/

[Image: Ry9TZ.png]

RE: 2012 Topps Tribute 2 Box Break Results
Nice breaks! Is the Banks ft?

Yes it will be for trade or for sale but gonna be a week or so before I can add em to my org since I am in Kansas at the moment and will not be back to my house till the first week of april or so. I can shoot ya a pm once I get it uploaded if your still interested though and will definetly set it aside for ya.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Very nice breaks!! Love the jay autos. Once you get em listed i would love a shot. Feel free to check my org in the meantime. I have some stuff not listed so if you dont see anything let me know what you collect and maybe i cam pull a pc card.

Cheers,

Dan
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

No problem Dan ill keep ya in the loop when I get em into org

very nice break!! is the Pineda and the Mantle for trade? lmk.
thanks

Would love a shot at that Banks! Thanks!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

also need that banks Smile also interested in the mays
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

I will check you all when i get a chance. Probably will not be until late tonight or tomorrow since im on the road at the moment.