IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FROTHINGSLOSH-10...500wt_1316

My favorites kind of change from time to time.

Right now it's Honey Brown, but I love Guinness, Harp, Blue Moon, Modelo Negro and my old trusty fall back when i'm on the cheap, Coors Light.

I'm not a beer person as i like the hard stuff IE: Gin, Scotch, Brandy etc. But i've recently begun to enjoy an ice cold Miller High Life. It's pretty good and easier on the wallet. Plus when I go to AC and play poker, you'll find me with a "rusty nail". MmMmM
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

High Life is probably the best cheap non-light beer.

I like a nice unique micro and much as the next guy, I grew up in Portland after all, but for some reason my favorite right now is SUPER cheap. Genesee Cream Ale. I realized I could get the heritage 12 pack with three different kinds for $8 up here in Idaho and fell in love.
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

My favorite beer is Shiner 102 double wheat. I would always drink Dos Equis and if I feel like slumming it Coors Light.