Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~~~~A Few RU/Autos FT~~~~~

~~~~~A Few RU/Autos FT~~~~~
[Image: Scan_Pic0001.jpg]
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: ~~~~~A Few RU/Autos FT~~~~~
Sweet Cards!!!!!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(02-14-2012, 07:45 PM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: Sweet Cards!!!!!!!!!!
From the looks of replies I guess not, lol.

Really nice cards. Hope I pull another PC card for you with two boxes of Legends to bust.
(02-15-2012, 10:22 AM)the great 48 Wrote: From the looks of replies I guess not, lol.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

You know I'd love to have the JJ and MM cards, but I really don't think I have anything else you want of miine. I will be buying some more cards when I get my taxes in, whenever that is. Wink

(02-15-2012, 04:27 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You know I'd love to have the JJ and MM cards, but I really don't think I have anything else you want of miine. I will be buying some more cards when I get my taxes in, whenever that is. Wink
Yeah, I actually looked through your trade page before I posted them.
You need some trade bait brother, bad lol.

lol he doesnt have anymore skins Thats bad .....I might just take a random nascar driver and start collecting them not sure though
Photobucket

(02-15-2012, 10:45 AM)oljey Wrote: Really nice cards. Hope I pull another PC card for you with two boxes of Legends to bust.
Me too!!! LOL

(02-15-2012, 05:52 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: lol he doesnt have anymore skins Thats bad .....I might just take a random nascar driver and start collecting them not sure though
You should go with Denny Hamlin. He's from VA and his stuff is pretty cheap to pick up. And hes decent, you can never count him out of a race.
Ive got some good stuff of his too, so you could get a good start on him from me off the bat...LMK

(02-15-2012, 05:52 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: .....I might just take a random nascar driver and start collecting them not sure though
That's what I did. Just got my 2011 Fanfare Cole Whitt Blue Autograph in today...4/5!!!

(02-15-2012, 07:26 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: That's what I did. Just got my 2011 Fanfare Cole Whitt Blue Autograph in today...4/5!!!
Well dont be stingy...lets see a scan!! Wink