`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/27 Maz auto, Dodgers triple auto

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/27 Maz auto, Dodgers triple auto
Shoot me a price on the Molina if you still have it, Thanks.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/27 Maz auto, Dodgers triple auto
(01-27-2012, 11:00 AM)Krangry Wrote: Shoot me a price on the Molina if you still have it, Thanks.
PM sent

Please let me know if you can find something for that Ethier triple. Thanks!

(01-27-2012, 11:44 AM)alexs64 Wrote: Please let me know if you can find something for that Ethier triple. Thanks!
I thought I might see you come for that card haha, Ill check.

(01-27-2012, 12:51 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I thought I might see you come for that card haha, Ill check.
Thanks man, I will try to get some more stuff added. I have some stuff not listed.

pm prices on halladay
dimaggio
ripken patch
chipper patch
castro
thanks

(01-27-2012, 02:11 PM)camco2 Wrote: pm prices on halladay
dimaggio
ripken patch
chipper patch
castro
thanks
Ripken patch and Castro are gone. PM coming on the others.

PM me a price on the Griffey auto. Thanks.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(01-27-2012, 06:22 PM)jdberia Wrote: PM me a price on the Griffey auto. Thanks.
PM sent

Just want to say a thank you to everyone who made a deal with me. I have more then enough to purchase my card now Smile

Shoot me a PM about that Ethier.