`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets try this.....

RE: Lets try this.....
(01-22-2012, 01:44 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: Since it seems I cannot get a trade done, how about you tell me who you want to trade for and I will get you a scan if I have them. I have been trying but every open ended offer is just that...ended. I mostly collect autos, so I don't scan jerseys or reg. rc's. Ok, someone start this out...
Man, I know exactly what you mean. I've done like 6 trades since Thanksgiving. I'll start a thread, have several people say check me for this or I'm intersted in that. Then I send an open offer and they cancel it saying they're not interested in trading right now. Or it just sits there for 4-5 days until I cancel it.

It sucks really badly. I've even offered to trade in people's favor at 60-70% and people don't want to trade. Can't sell. Can't trade. I'm wondering why I have my account at all, have stuff in and pay for ORG and try to trade. I've been contemplating closing my account because no one's wanting to trade with me.

Sorry for the rant.

Thought I was the only one...CANNOT stand when someone does that and the trade sits there forever without them looking at it even....doesn't make sense? Who are you looking for bud?

(01-23-2012, 07:16 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Man, I know exactly what you mean. I've done like 6 trades since Thanksgiving. I'll start a thread, have several people say check me for this or I'm intersted in that. Then I send an open offer and they cancel it saying they're not interested in trading right now. Or it just sits there for 4-5 days until I cancel it.

It sucks really badly. I've even offered to trade in people's favor at 60-70% and people don't want to trade. Can't sell. Can't trade. I'm wondering why I have my account at all, have stuff in and pay for ORG and try to trade. I've been contemplating closing my account because no one's wanting to trade with me.

Sorry for the rant.

(01-23-2012, 07:18 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: Thought I was the only one...CANNOT stand when someone does that and the trade sits there forever without them looking at it even....doesn't make sense? Who are you looking for bud?
Rickey Dudley (football), Tyrell Jenkins (baseball) and Texas Rangers mainly. Might also be interested in some former Cowboys (Dorsett, Moose, Emmitt, any guys that played prior to 1982). I'm actually trying to get rid of my football stuff with the exception of a few here and there.

dang, don't have any of those right now

(01-23-2012, 07:21 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Rickey Dudley (football), Tyrell Jenkins (baseball) and Texas Rangers mainly. Might also be interested in some former Cowboys (Dorsett, Moose, Emmitt, any guys that played prior to 1982). I'm actually trying to get rid of my football stuff with the exception of a few here and there.

Clinton Portis, L. Hankerson, HOF Redskins
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

none, sorry

(01-23-2012, 09:07 PM)spitjean Wrote: Clinton Portis, L. Hankerson, HOF Redskins