`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These 2 FT, looking for baseball/football

These 2 FT, looking for baseball/football
I'm not much of a race fan and came into these two cards last week. Anyone interested in trading their baseball/football for these? Thanks for looking!

Photobucket
Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC
Non-Auto Numbered Parallels

RE: These 2 FT, looking for baseball/football
Would be interested in both. Don't have a lot of football or baseball, but see if there is something you could use.

Thanks
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

Check me please - got a ton of Football and Baseball.

Thanks,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Sorry pretz6969, I didn't see anything I could use in your org...thanks for the reply to my post.
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC

I would love to have the JJ card, but I don't think I have any goodies left in MLB or NFL to trade for it. They go pretty fast after I pull them. You can check my ORG though, if you want to.

(01-20-2012, 01:09 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I would love to have the JJ card, but I don't think I have any goodies left in MLB or NFL to trade for it. They go pretty fast after I pull them. You can check my ORG though, if you want to.
I picked these up from him in trade - hoping to turn the JJ or both into a good Carl Edwards - once I receive them, I can check you or Pretz.

I kind of want to keep the Waltrip AU, but would be willing to trade it if need be to boost my CE PC.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Good luck with the trades guys! Thanks Ken for the trade!
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC

(01-20-2012, 03:33 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I picked these up from him in trade - hoping to turn the JJ or both into a good Carl Edwards - once I receive them, I can check you or Pretz.

I kind of want to keep the Waltrip AU, but would be willing to trade it if need be to boost my CE PC.

Ken
I think you got all the Carl's you needed in our last trade and I haven't been able to buy anything for a couple of months. I do plan to buy some boxes when I get my tax money though. It will probably take until then for me to get back in the black so that I CAN buy cards. If I happen upon a Carl for you before then, I'll LYK though.
The only way I could currently get that JJ is if you know a Jeff Gordon fan that has a Carl that you want AND we could work out a 3-way deal. I only have a JJ green flag card and would like to get the other colors.
I would be willing to let go of 1 of my 2 equal-BV JG cards for it. 1 is a Fanfare Mag.Mat. 1 color RU'd Firesuit card and the other is a '97 Pinnacle Mirror Gold Parallel graded (by USA) as a 10.0. I can provide scans quickly b/c both are in my bucket. LMK if you think you can work something out.