Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it doesn't make any sense to me!!!
Video 
it doesn't make any sense to me!!!
I dont understand how this works, people put a lot of non expensive cards on here all the time and get a lot of replies, I put higher end cards (bird auto, jordan/james jersey, wes unseld platium 1/1) and I barely get any responses if any. My trader rating on here is superb, I got great feedback and I usually send extra cards when I trade. I'm just thinking about bouncing out on this site, its nothing like it used to be. A larry bird on card auto numbered to 15 and no one is interested? For real?

RE: it doesn't make any sense to me!!!
(01-08-2012, 09:02 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: I dont understand how this works, people put a lot of non expensive cards on here all the time and get a lot of replies, I put higher end cards (bird auto, jordan/james jersey, wes unseld platium 1/1) and I barely get any responses if any. My trader rating on here is superb, I got great feedback and I usually send extra cards when I trade. I'm just thinking about bouncing out on this site, its nothing like it used to be. A larry bird on card auto numbered to 15 and no one is interested? For real?
I think you're an awesome trader and have some awesome cards. You're a great part of this community. Now for me, I don't have any cards worthy of trading for Jordans, Birds, LeBrons, Kobes, etc. I wish I did. It would be cool to be able to pick up some of these cards. I would love to acquire a Larry Bird auto, atleast one, for my collection. It's easier for more people to obtain more non expensive cards. So, more people have a number of those to trade with. I think the best thing to do if no one is interested in trading for the more expensive cards then put it on the bay for sell.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

If they are like me, it's not that we aren't interested, it's more like I don't have anything close to value to trade for them.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

And it the trust of the trader also......too risky
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

yeah what they said, most people on don't have a lot of high end stuff, so they may be interested but know they don't have anything for it.

I personally feel that it is insulting if I were to offer a trader a bunch of low-end cards for a high-end card unless they specifically wanted that. I dont like to waste peoples time, so if I know that I have nothing that even compares to the high end card I would want, I dont offer.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

i made an offer to you, but didnt hear back?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

You seem like a great trader to me, but the site has less traffic. I didn't leave the site, but I had to branch out (as most of us left here have done). With latest site migration to what we have now and with the additional fees they have added to some features, too many members have left.

You can check my trade bucket on the Bird, but I don't like the bird enough to move PC stuff.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Either people don't feel they have compatible to offer or others just don't want to risk through high end through a mail trade...

[Image: arod.gif]

(01-08-2012, 09:13 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: If they are like me, it's not that we aren't interested, it's more like I don't have anything close to value to trade for them.
^^ This

It's a lot easier to make trades for $5-10 inserts or low end GU because everyone has some. Not everyone has $300 singles to offer.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.