`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Twilight Inkworks

WTB Twilight Inkworks
I am looking to buy an unopened box of the Twilight Inkworks. If anyone has one or knows of any shop or person who has any please pm me and let me know.
thanks
[Image: 1335852945285.jpg]

RE: WTB Twilight Inkworks
I have been trying to get one of these for a couple of years. I "bought" 2 boxes and some pieceworks cards from an online store. I checked the store out and read site feedback, checked Paypal feedback and looked up the store profile as it was a Yahoo store. I paid about 10% below the going rate at the time, and never saw anything. Paypal was no help to get my money back as the seller had removed it before I filed my claim. The store, which had been run through Yahoo for 3 years, shut down a week later. I filed an online fraud alert with the FBI, but that didn't help either.

Long story short - be very sure of where you buy items from online. Even the most reputable looking site can be a fraud.

I know there have been a few online auctions lately that did not sell at $270 - $290, which is a little lower than I have seen them in a while.

Good Luck.

I have had no luck finding any for sale anywhere, there is one on the bay for a rediculous price but any other help would be soo appreciateted.

(01-04-2012, 05:03 PM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: I have had no luck finding any for sale anywhere, there is one on the bay for a rediculous price but any other help would be soo appreciateted.
There is another one that had been listed at 300 for a while, then down to 290 and a couple weeks ago was at 269. I was tempted at that price, but was holding off until it got under 250 (maybe).

What price are you looking for? I will pass along if I see one.

Thanks,
Nathan

I am probably willing to pay somewhere around 250 or less

(01-03-2012, 09:02 PM)Youngsgirl10 Wrote: I am looking to buy an unopened box of the Twilight Inkworks. If anyone has one or knows of any shop or person who has any please pm me and let me know.
thanks
Hi there! My name is Joseph and I sell packs of New Moon and Eclipse cards in my eBay store if you are ever interested, just click over to my profile, I have the link set up. I agree that the boxes are tough to come by for a price that doesn't have you considering selling your blood in order to get them, same deal with boxes of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon. I get the Twilight packs from a local guy who works as a supplier and brings me mixed lots of whatever I ask for based on personal interest or requests from customers but he obviously wouldn't let me in on how he gets the cards, he said that would cut into his business which is kind of understandable but still a bummer because I always need more, they go fast!