`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~~~~~Lets see those Xmas goodies~~~~~

~~~~~Lets see those Xmas goodies~~~~~
I got a blaster of 2012 PP (nothing to post about) and some new JJ stuff to hang on the walls. Metal sign, pennant, couple hats!
Anyone got some pics of their goodies?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

RE: ~~~~~Lets see those Xmas goodies~~~~~
No goodies for me today...planning on ordering a couple boxes in a few weeks though. Hope you had a good Christmas!

Unfortunately I didn't get any cards or even racing items. Here is a card I picked up for my wife (now she is making me use my traders to pick up Harvick's for her)

[Image: 002.jpg]
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

(12-25-2011, 08:46 PM)slufan83 Wrote: No goodies for me today...planning on ordering a couple boxes in a few weeks though. Hope you had a good Christmas!
Yep, had a great Christmas. Im a little hung over but you'll have that, lol.

(12-26-2011, 01:35 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: Unfortunately I didn't get any cards or even racing items. Here is a card I picked up for my wife (now she is making me use my traders to pick up Harvick's for her)
Harvick...? Im sorry to hear that. Wink

Don't have a scanner but treated myself to a box of 11 Stealth. Pulled an Allmendinger Medal of Honor card 36/50 3 color sheet metal....and a huge pull on the autograph side a Jimmie Johnson auto numbered 6/10!!!

(12-26-2011, 06:05 PM)kdogg80 Wrote: Don't have a scanner but treated myself to a box of 11 Stealth. Pulled an Allmendinger Medal of Honor card 36/50 3 color sheet metal....and a huge pull on the autograph side a Jimmie Johnson auto numbered 6/10!!!
Ive heard that anything #ed 6/10 is super bad luck so you better hurry and send me that JJ before it sets in... lol
Nice pull man!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That's for ALL of tg48's replies!

I also got nothing NASCAR related for Xmas though (besides some Craftsman Pliers). Wink The best part of Christmas for me was spending time with the family and seeing them enjoy the gifts I got them. The next best thing was that my Mom got my Fossil watch fixed/repaired (it needed a new band and battery) and got it cleaned & polished. I was hoping to get some Fanfare boxes or packs, but none of the family did that. It made the freebies from 'slufan' even better. At least I did get 4 cards I needed for my die cut set.
Now I can't wait for tax time. I will definitely have some NASCAR goodies to show after I get my refund! Smile

(12-26-2011, 01:35 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: Unfortunately I didn't get any cards or even racing items. Here is a card I picked up for my wife (now she is making me use my traders to pick up Harvick's for her)
That's a pretty cool card Pretz - too bad they ruined it by putting Harvick on it Smile

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(12-27-2011, 01:50 AM)hellsbells Wrote: That's a pretty cool card Pretz - too bad they ruined it by putting Harvick on it Smile

Ken
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My second favorite JJ card is the Burning Rubber Sig. Series card from the same set (#'d 02/48).

[Image: JJBR-AU2of48.jpg]

EDIT: BTW, I traded a Harvick 2009 Showcase Triple Mem. #'d 4/5 for that JJ AU/Tire card.

(12-27-2011, 02:01 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: EDIT: BTW, I traded a Harvick 2009 Showcase Triple Mem. #'d 4/5 for that JJ AU/Tire card.
Thats like trading a bike for a Corvette!! You made out bigtime!!