Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Dale Jr FT for Golf or ??????

Nice Dale Jr FT for Golf or ??????
Mainly looking for golf but will consider all offers

[Image: DaleJ.jpg]

RE: Nice Dale Jr FT for Golf or ??????
I don't have any golf but what else would you want ?
LOOKING FOR DALE JR, 49ERS, WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS, NASHVILLE PREDATORS.
[Image: WestVirginiaMountaineers2.jpg]

Is this still available? Didn't see it in your org

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(12-27-2011, 10:14 AM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Is this still available? Didn't see it in your org
Still available!

check me

(04-04-2012, 10:20 PM)ben625 Wrote: check me
Sorry buddy, didnt see anything. Tell you what, get me a box of 2012 Leaf Golf and its yours! They go for about 60 on the bay. The Jr books at 120.00 and will go up if he continues his success.

I was gonna make an offer but you have got to listed in your org to trade/sell it.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 08:15 AM)the great 48 Wrote: I was gonna make an offer but you have got to listed in your org to trade/sell it.
Ive been trying but it wont let me in the org. Im assuming I have to pay to get it

(04-05-2012, 12:40 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: Ive been trying but it wont let me in the org. Im assuming I have to pay to get it
Yeah, thats becketts rules to trade or sell. Having the OPG will give you access to the org as long as you have a current subscription. Which you obviously need cause the bv on the Jr isnt $120.
You also have to send stuff first being a new trader/seller. Its that way in any forum or site you will find. We all had to do it when we were newbies.
But I heard you had a problem with sending first, so it doesnt appear youre going to make many deals here...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 05:51 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Yeah, thats becketts rules to trade or sell. Having the OPG will give you access to the org as long as you have a current subscription. Which you obviously need cause the bv on the Jr isnt $120.
You also have to send stuff first being a new trader/seller. Its that way in any forum or site you will find. We all had to do it when we were newbies.
But I heard you had a problem with sending first, so it doesnt appear youre going to make many deals here...
I dont have a problem at all sending first. Not sure where you heard that!