`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eBay Sniping Script
12-05-2011, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 09:35 PM by bustin 5 knots.)
Thumbs Up eBay Sniping Script
I'm sure many of you use gixen, and many of you probably use greasemonkey/userscripts, so here's a really helpful script for sniping, it puts a snipe link on each item to make sniping faster and easier.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8780
whoops, box breaks

[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: eBay Sniping Script
Thanks Man!!

[Image: beginesj-sig.jpg]

https://sites.google.com/site/beginesjbaseballcards/home

Trying to be Mike Sweeney SUPERCOLLECTOR
Other Players I colllect: Gehrig/Jeter/Grant Desme/Mike Piazza
12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
whats snipeing ?? I might sound stupid but I have this before and really do want to know.

2011 Diamond Die Cut collection: 140/155 91% complete thanks hellsbells
[Image: jAKEFINISHED.png]
SLOW SHIPPER ! TRADERS I CAN ONLY SHIP ON FRIDAYS
12-06-2011, 08:37 AM
you know when you think you have an auction won with 10 seconds to go and somehow mysteriously you end up losing? It's called sniping. IMO it's weak.

take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]
12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
How does it work? I mean I understand the overall concept, but how exactly does it work? How do you even know it will?

SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest
12-12-2011, 01:11 AM
(12-06-2011 02:16 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote:  How does it work? I mean I understand the overall concept, but how exactly does it work? How do you even know it will?

I do agree with ben.. but its the only way to actually give you an edge from other people that use it.. Ok travis heres how it works. say for example you got this really cool card on the bay.. its set at no reserve its worth a bunch of money and you know this.. the card is currently going for 30 bucks it's got maybe an hr left and you know in your head its worth a bill or two.. so instead of you driving up the price on the auction and getting into a pissing match with someone else that really wants it. you just go to an off website and tell it Im willing to spend atleast lets say 100 bucks..and within 5ms when the auction your about to win is over. it goes BLAM!! outbids the other people and thats if the other bidders didnt put there price over what you told the website.. ta da! Its all yours. You also have options to give it a lead or bid increment so u wont lose. I probably just touched on the overall concept that you said you already know, but hopefully not. PM me if you got any questions

[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset
12-13-2011, 04:41 PM
(12-06-2011 08:37 AM)bigken117 Wrote:  you know when you think you have an auction won with 10 seconds to go and somehow mysteriously you end up losing? It's called sniping. IMO it's weak.

Completely agree!!! Happened to me just last night. If somebody wants something bad, then place a dang max bid. I was the only bid for the auction and lost the very very last second. I could not do anything about it. Just drives me crazy.

[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.
12-14-2011, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 01:27 PM by MTerry00.)
n/m n/m
12-20-2011, 09:54 PM
(12-13-2011 04:41 PM)abcoltsfan Wrote:  Completely agree!!! Happened to me just last night. If somebody wants something bad, then place a dang max bid. I was the only bid for the auction and lost the very very last second. I could not do anything about it. Just drives me crazy.

Then you didnt listen to your own advice and place your max bid.

[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket
12-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Actually I did place a max bid for the auction in which I was the only bidder until the very last second. I think it is ridiculous for somebody to set up a computer program to watch a auction but wait till the very end and have the program bid for you. My point is if you want something. Do it yourself and place a bid whether its early or late in the auction. People can't place bids in milliseconds but computers can, therefore in my opinion making it completely unfair. Either way I have moved on a while ago, just wanted to give my point of view.

[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.