`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are people trading??

How are people trading??

I was just wondering how people are trading now with the updated site?
I heard that the conditional value is wrong. Are people going by it anyways or should it be adjusted on our own. Or, is it correct?

I don't want to rip anyone off as I wouldn't want to be taken either,especially if prices aren't accurate.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: How are people trading??
i'm going by book value, not condition. having to look everything up is a pain though.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Heh, price is always conditional Tongue

Assuming you're trading modern for modern, all the prices are equally inflated, so you should be OK trading by what shows on the trade screen.

Personally, I've never really cared too much if BV was off by 10% in favor of either trader, so it doesn't really make much difference to me.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(12-05-2011, 01:06 PM)ceocards Wrote: Assuming you're trading modern for modern, all the prices are equally inflated, so you should be OK trading by what shows on the trade screen.

Personally, I've never really cared too much if BV was off by 10% in favor of either trader, so it doesn't really make much difference to me.
+1

I'm still not able to send messages thru the trade manager, has anyone figured out how to get around that?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I can't leave feedback.Everything else is good.

(12-05-2011, 01:06 PM)ceocards Wrote: Assuming you're trading modern for modern, all the prices are equally inflated, so you should be OK trading by what shows on the trade screen.

Thats what I'm doing too!!

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nor can I leave feedback
[Image: wvufan101.png]

Ive been trade BV for Bv.. Hope no one gets ripped or my self gets ripped. I think all are inflated so it should still comeout about the same. I am also good with it off $5-10.. no biggie in a trade for me. But I cant leave comments or leave feedback. So all my traders please know as soon as I can I will leave you feedback. I also have this helf a page of error codes at the top of every screen, not sure what all of that is, but it still lets me veiw everything if I am on my PC. It will not let me if I use my tablet.

So the 2011 bowman xfractor harper is showing 10.00 difference from bv and conditional. This is correct then? I would assume that vintage cards aren't accurate?

I'd hate to trade someone 150bv card for the conditional price of 185 if its not correct. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.