`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I want your Mitch Richmonds! Wantlists added!

RE: I want your Mitch Richmonds!
(02-21-2012, 12:22 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Ive got base from the early 90's I can send ya.I'll look for them tomorrow.i know I have a crash the game gold or silver for ya.He was good enough that when I was little I seperated his stuff so i'll look to see what I can send your way!

'preciate it! I've got a Danny Green RC and about a dozen Vinces set aside for ya. Nothing earth-shattering though so don't get too excited. I've got several UNC base from 10-11 SPA if you don't have those either. LMK if you want those added to your pre-donation freebies Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-15-2011, 12:23 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Yes, you read that right. Sure, I collect MJs, but since the trading has waned on here recently I was hoping to drum up some more trades...by forcing everyone to go through their old 90's bins in hopes of finding some long-forgotten Mitch Richmonds!

I always felt he was underrated while he was in the league and he was my second favorite player behind MJ. And since it would be WAY easier (read: cheaper) to achieve supercollector status, I'm hoping to get some more help on here! I'm currently at 158/1,019 according to the beckett database. I would take any Richmonds I don't already have in trade but would prefer cards from when he played.

And of course, I still love the 90's MJs Smile Shoot me some trade offers!
I have this do you need, PLMK
THANKS
[Image: 0303_0002.jpg]

wow, nice Mitch I definitely do need it! Need a lot of stuff much lower-end too but that's a nice one. Check my stuff and see if you need anything if you already have that marked for trade I'll probably start one up tonight!

Love the revival of my thread too. Anybody else got some Mitches for me? I'm approaching 250, got my first auto and have a deal in the works for my first jersey piece as well. Keep them comin'!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Still have those.maybe we can put the cards for one time.
[Image: 0304.jpg]

I've got the '97 SPx Mitch in that scan but need the other two. Let's get a trade goin'!

do you have any 2006-07 Ultra autographics or 2006-08 Postmark or 2007-08 Hot prospect autograph?
If so, I would ilke to use mines for trading, and I also will put my card on the beckett's Org
Thanks Kai

(03-05-2012, 02:45 AM)paokai Wrote: do you have any 2006-07 Ultra autographics or 2006-08 Postmark or 2007-08 Hot prospect autograph?
If so, I would ilke to use mines for trading, and I also will put my card on the beckett's Org
Thanks Kai
Sorry to say I don't have any of those cards Kai. I'd still be interested in trading for those Richmonds I need if I have any other trade bait you could use.

Anybody else got any Richmonds for me?? Smile

Bumping this long-lost thread. I now have 2 autos, 2 jersey cards and a host of inserts, #ed cards, etc. I'd like to get a patch next. Anybody got one? Smile

And I plan on scanning some of my nicer Mitches to put in a separate thread, don't worry gokings02!

i have a 1997 upper deck gold card# spx40. If you are interested let me know. Thanks

bumping this again since it seems many new members have popped up recently. Mitch Richmond is my oddball PC guy, if anybody's got any, from commons all the way to 1/1's, let me know!